“Not a good Hampton”

Hampton Inn Danville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We stay in Hampton inns throughout the USA. This Hampton needs updating. Not up to brand standard and they have a 90s decor. Service was ok not any perks offered by the staff the breakfast was normal but could use more items. Really could use better eggs and sausage.

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Manny3333
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Danville

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We have stayed at this Hampton many times, they never disappoint. The people are so nice and friendly, breakfast was great. Just about everyone at this Hampton loves their job, you can just tell. Thanks Hampton for another great stay!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I can't say that I was pleased with my stay here. I stayed during the week on business. My bed linens did not seem clean. There were several stains and they smelled musty. I notified the front desk, but nothing was done to resolve the issue. I waited about 10 minutes at the front desk when I arrived because no one was there to check me in. Aside from already having to wait the 10 mintues for someone to arrive at their post at the front desk, the clerk seemed unorganized and unfamiliar with what she was doing. Everything else related to my stay was mediocre. Definitely wouldn't recommend it to others or stay again myself.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Tom K
kathy p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danville, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your recent stay at Hampton Inn. I always welcome feedback from our guests in order to know what areas we need to focus training on. My goal is that every guest is always given the highest level of customer service from the time they make their reservation until they check out. I deeply apologize that this was not your experience while you were here. Please contact me at the hotel so that we can further discuss your stay with us.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I truly believe that the Hampton inn is the best place to stay in Danville, KY. It is clean the rooms are very well kept and the staff is fun and inviting. The pool and workout facilities are in great condition and I will be staying there for the next 3 years as my son plays college football at Centre College.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Friendly staff, helpful, clean as a whistle, Fun location. Great little Breakfast in the mornings. Biscuits and Gravy were excellent. Ran into a lot of Centre College Parents staying there for the weekend as they ship their kids off to that Excellent Ivy League College of the South.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Extremely friendly staff, very clean and a beautiful place to stay. The beds were very comfortable and the room was immaculate. My granddaughter enjoyed the pool and the hot tub, both of which were extremely clean. Overall a wonderful place to stay. We will definitely be staying at this Hampton Inn again.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I highly recommend you to stay at Hampton Inn. The staff is very polite and professional. They make sure you have a pleasant visit while you are in Danville. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The breakfasts are great. The location of the Hotel is very convenient to shopping centers and restaurants. You are also very close to numerous towns and sight seeing attractions.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Comfort Suites
Holiday Inn Express Nicholasville
Comfort Inn Lexington South
Comfort Inn Lexington South
#2 of 4 in Nicholasville

Been to Hampton Inn Danville? Share your experiences!