Comfort Suites
$67
QualityInn
Red Roof Inn Danville(Danville)(Great Value!)
$69
$56
$80
The Farm LLC(Danville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom keyfront deskusual breakfaststandard faresausage gravy and biscuitsrooms are nice and cleanindoor poolplace to staya great stayhot breakfastlobby areaextended staywithin walking distancefast foodking bedwi fibreakfast bar
Reviewed March 14, 2012

The hotel was nice and clean. The staff were helpful. Breakfast was satisfying. It was a bit hard to find, since we arrived at dark. If it hadn't been for GPS telling me where to go, we would have gone right by it. For anyone with students at Centre, it is a great location - just minutes away from the campus.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Danville,Kentucky to celebrate a close friends wedding reception in Harrodsburg Kentucky.I relied on the Tripadvisor to select a property that received favorable reviews.We arrived about an hour earlier than the posted 3 o'clock check-in.Our room was not ready but the management assurred us that it would be available in a few minutes.After sitting in an adjacent room with friends,the room was available in a brief period.This room was very spacious with a king size bed,excellent cable television,and a sleeper sofa.The motel staff was very friendly and accomodating and you really felt welcome at this hotel.The location of the Comfort Suites was ideal with shopping and eateries a short distance.The continental breakfast was very good with the attendant staying very busy due to a packed house.The breakfast fare provided a good selection of items and all the things I tried were fresh and tasty.This is a hotel that I would highly recommend if your in the Danville area.It is reasonably priced and a very well managed hotel.I always felt secure and welcome at this property.

Room Tip: The rooms have a microwave and fridge for your convience.This is a clean well-managed hotel that you felt safe and welcome.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank glynr34
Reviewed March 1, 2012

place is beautiful.rooms are big nice and clean.lot of fresh breakfast.noneed to go to fast food for breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dclobert66
Reviewed December 23, 2011

The staff were very friendly, the room was clean, and the rate was great. We have family that lives in Danville and they highly recommended this hotel. Glad they did!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Stayed here in order to attend a conference at nearby Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill. Looked at several options in the Danville and Harrodsburg areas and settled on this one because of location, a great "significant organization savings rate" through Kentucky Farm Bureau, and the current Choice Hotels "earn 4x points" promotion. The reviews posted here by previous guests also played a factor. I made a good choice.

Room keys were ready when I arrived and they honored my request for the first floor. In fact, I got the very end room next to the outside door, which made it easy to bring stuff in from my car.

Room was very clean, bed was comfortable, wi-fi worked well and when I plugged my laptop into the ethernet port, downloads were blazing fast. (I took the opportunity to download a bunch of iPhone/iPad apps that had been released in the last few weeks but I couldn't download at home due to HughesNet's crappy daily download caps). Water pressure in the shower was adequate; could have been better but most motels/hotels don't have high enough pressure to suit me; and plenty of hot water. Breakfast was excellent -- bacon, sausage links, fried potatoes and biscuits & sausage gravy plus an assortment of fruits, breads and pastries -- and they had plenty of chocolate chip cookies and bottled water waiting at check-in. They even offered an express check-out by slipping my receipt under the door during the middle of the night and letting me leave my keys in the room. The pool looked nice, I didn't use it but a friend of mine who lives in the area stays there occasionally to let her daughters swim there. There was also a fitness room but I didn't use it, and I saw a small "business center" with a computer and printer.

The room had a microwave and a fridge, which leads me to one of my two minor issues. The fridge was very loud, but I turned the temperature up a bit and it still got my soft drinks cool but it cut down on the noise. The HVAC unit's fan was also a bit loud.

The hotel is located on the west side of town; most of the dining choices and shopping are located a few miles away on the south side of town, but that's not really an issue.

All in all, a great night's stay and I will definitely stay there again if need be.

Room Tip: Room 124 is at the end of the hall next to the outside door.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business