“Always good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Family Fare Restaurant
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Whatever you order is good. The meatloaf is outstanding!!!! Their desserts are really wonderful too!

Reviewed December 1, 2016

Catfish platter-1 piece of catfish, tasted like frozen out of the box....garlic bread-2 pieces of cheap white bread that she put margarine and garlic salt on after toasting.....baked potato-served again with cheap margarine and not sure but the sour cream tasted like imitation the diners and can buy in bulk. In from out of town......total rip-off and basically junk food for mid priced diner prices......nasty and a rip-off

Reviewed September 13, 2016

owners is a lol like the restaurant...food is awful price for food is to high. just not clean. silverware is always dirty..don't wash their hands after smoking..

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Paula's Restaurant, Formerly Known as Family Fare Restaurant, Caters to Locals. If you are not a local, as I was not, don't expect the top shelf treatment; that is reserved for the locals. The food is good, but the PIES are the hidden treasure here! Largest, best tasting pies - ever!! Can be challenging to find a parking place during lunch. Hint: Drive around back and park there.

1  Thank gadgetguy11
Reviewed September 22, 2015

If there were lower than a 1-star rating, I'd use it. This restaurant has gone through remodeling and a few other changes over the past few years, so I've tried it after all of them to see if it has improved. It hasn't, it's even worse, if that's at all possible. I don't know what is worse -- the food or the rude, arrogant, mouthy staff. I actually had a waitress get in my face this morning because I dropped a creamer packet onto the table when I handed it back to her. "You don't have to THROW it at me," she yelled at me. This was after I had to get my own silverware and menu because she was too busy talking to her friends to wait on me .

This isn't the first time I've had the same experience here. Since the current owners took it over, every time I've tried the restaurant the food has been dreadful and the staff acted like I was imposing on them. I can only conclude that the owners think this is the way a restaurant should operate. Take my advice, eat at Biancke's. Great food, super staff.