“Good food fast”

Add it.
Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Cynthiana
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

My 2 son's and I went through the drive through for lunch yesterday. The person working the window was very friendly and patient. (Ordering for a 4 yr old can be difficult at best!)
Our food was hot and tasted really good. Not to mention, CORRECT, which is getting to be more and more of a problem in the fast food industry these days.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Good place to stop for chicken. Chicken and pot pies are really good. Occasionally might be a bit too salty, but I guess it depends on who is on duty that day to prepare it.
Service is usually good, management is very good. If you're there on a Sunday and have been to church, take your bulletin in and get a discount!

Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

We were in Cynthiana for a few days and enjoyed the chicken at Lee's Famous Recipe. Good service and good tasting chicken.

Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

It was fast. Got the 2 piece ,The bake beans good, The coleslaw was good the chicken was a little greasy well let me put it this way I don't get that greasy changing my own oil in my truck Lee's use to be the best chicken but now it's just average. Will try KFC next time are Hardee's they sell chicken.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

I am a fried chicken fan - love KFC & Lee's. In order to lose weight, I moved away from this delicious food & only eat grilled, but occasionally I treat myself. I was disappointed when I treated myself here, not to taste the savory fried chicken from the past & experience friendly small town service. What I got was OK chicken that was no treat - the oil reminded me of why I quit eating fried chicken. Service? So-So. I generously give it 3 stars.

1  Thank gadgetguy11