“Great local place to dine”

Biancke's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Cynthiana
Reviewed November 2, 2017

We were in town on business for a few days and decided to try here for lunch one day. We were so impressed that we came back the next day for lunch again.
The daily specials are outstanding, the service is quick, efficient and not intrusive and the food is excellent.
The only negative is finding parking, you need to be prepared to walk about a block to get there.

2  Thank Charles N

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast one morning and it was sooo good!! The pancakes were huge! The biscuits and gravy were great too and I am picky about my biscuits and gravy. The staff was so friendly and the class photos on the wall were a cool touch. I haven't had a chance to have any other meals, but I highly recommend breakfast.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The atmosphere and the service is great. The food on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired. My mother and father in law like to go there for Birthdays so I have eaten my fair share of meals there. I always try something different and I am always disappointed. The food is too plain for my taste and the portions tend to be small (in most cases). A lot of people rave about the food so at least try it for yourself. For me I go when I have too but never willingly.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Last week I ate at Biancke's for the second time. It was the same as the first. The food was solid, and good. Nothing extraordinary, just solid, and good. But the service is lacking. It was for breakfast in March, and it was for lunch last week. The waitresses there are not rude, they are just inattentive to strange customers. I noted that the locals who came in were greeted quickly and with suggestions to eat and drink. In my case, I needed a menu and a glass of water. That is the problem. Other patrons arrived, sat down, and their orders were taken in no time. I at one point was actually waiving at passing waitresses for their attention. I can see myself returning again, but now I know how the game is played I will ask for and keep the attention of the staff. Once they wander on you, its a long time returning. Sorry, but this needs to be addressed.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Don't miss breakfast here if you are in Cynthiana. Besides the friendly staff that will greet you and make you feel like you're a regular, the food is great! Take a few minutes and walk through (the place is much bigger than it looks from outside) and check out the historic photos on the walls.

1  Thank Phil A