“A true Kentucky experience”
Review of Side Saddle Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cynthiana
Side Saddle Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Cynthiana B&B and Inns
Batesville, Arkansas
“A true Kentucky experience”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This bed and breakfast will give you the feel of the rolling hills of Kentucky. We do not usually like to stay in places that are Victorian in style and though this location certainly had this, that was not the overall feel. We stayed in the master suite which was a huge room with a separate room for the jacuzzi and a separate room for the shower. The owner, Karrol, had just put new Tempur-Pedic mattresses on all beds. Ours was pretty firm so if you like a softer feel mattress, you might let her know because some of the mattresses in the rooms might have different types of firmness. Karrol is very accommodating and we felt at home there. The rooms are very reasonable and a great choice if you like being out in the beautiful countryside. We will return to this location on our future trips to Cynthiana.

Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Nowisthetime57

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed August 26, 2008

I stumbled across this Gem on the internet! I had a 2 day stay in Cynthiana when my Father-in Law passed away. I needed to be close to town & did not want to stay in Georgetown or Lexington. I stayed in the master suite, elegantly decorated, & enjoyed the oversized jacuzzi bath. All rooms have Temperpedic Mattresses and are elegantly furnished with antiques. There was also a sitting room/LIBRARY where I could make phone calls (privately). The owner's were very accomondating and absolutely lovely! I picked out my breakfast menu the night before and ate in the main dining room. I also picked out my coffee the night before too! (Kona). Upon awakening I took a strole on the property and was greeted by several friendly horses. Picturesque and pleasant to say the least! I can't wait to go back for a nice long relaxing weekend! What a Find! Thanx Again!

• Liked — The elegance of the decorateing and the antiques ! The oversized jacuzzi bath
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank SueCincySue
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cynthiana
Sunrise Inn
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 4 in Dry Ridge
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Williamstown

Been to Side Saddle Inn? Share your experiences!