“Exquisite Customer Service Approach!”
Review of Touch of Country - CLOSED

Touch of Country
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2011

For the first time in weeks Touch of Country Restaurant made me feel at home. I ordered Pinto beans soup with corn Bread, jalapeno peppers and water. The soup was home prepared and delicious. I added jalapeno peppers to my soup to make it a little bit bitter and I guess it worked. I enjoyed it. The corn bread was mouth-watering and so tasty.

Customer service was very good. The waitress was checking on us and was asking if we needed anything. So that was very welcoming. The setting of the house was really good, which in our case we didn't need to drag chairs to get Cohort 8 together. It had good outlook to the main street.
One thing I would like to see changed in this place is the water they serve. I couldn't drink it at all. I think it would be good if they could serve pure water or clean the cups properly perhaps. Other than that all is good. Luwam Okbazion

There are newer reviews for Touch of Country

Reviewed July 25, 2011

This place is the closest thing to down home cooking. The gravy and biscuits were a taste of home, the over medium eggs brings back memories of the farm, and the bacon just melted in my mouth. I would move to Cumberland just to eat at this 5 star restaurant. I traveled with a group of 10 and they all enjoyed it as well. Just writing this review makes my mouth water and I know that this really is as good as it gets!

Reviewed July 23, 2011

I finally have eaten home-made food. This restaurant is one of the best. I ordered Grilled beef, with friend potatoes and green peas with the addition of corn bread. All the foods are so tasty. The waitress is very nice and knows what is available today.

I really love this restaurant. If you are looking for 100 % home-made foods, this is the right place for you.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

While taking a motorcycle trip to Eastern Ky we came upon this restaurant and stopped to eat! What a wonderful surprise to happen upon this great country cooking restaurant. Everything was beyond our expectaton. Food like my momma used to cook!

Reviewed June 17, 2011

The best down home cooking around. Darlene and April were so very nice. Our dinner meal was so great we had to go back for breakfast the next morning. The fried apples were to die for. The best!!!!!!! The homemade desserts great as well.