“First impression killed it.”
Review of Il Bricco

Il Bricco
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Langdon
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I had high hopes for this quant lil jem but I left feeling pretty disappointed. I asked a few friends about Il Bricco and checked out the website prior to the trek out of the city limits. Unfortunately it was a let down. We both ordered a glass of ice tea, it was powder mix ice tea... Yuck! You could still taste the powder so at least it was fresh mixed .. I guess. At $4 a glass you could at the very least by cans of ice tea. Next we had calamari and shrimp.. the calamari was tasteless. The shrimp was better, but still nothing either of us were dying to finish. Very disappointed. Our main course was the special Lobster and Shrimp pasta with some kind of rose sauce. It too was lacking in flavour. The pasta was cooked perfectly and there was a good portion of shrimp but my entire plate had 2 tiny pieces of lobster. I was really let down on this trek to find good food. I can honestly say it was a real disappointment. Another thing that is a bit of an issue is the lack of hand soap in the rest room. There is a large bottle of hand sanitizer but no soap. Hmmm.. not really something for the bathroom. I wish I had something positive to say.

1  Thank ern678