“Nice pub fare, pleasant service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Pub

The Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A true British Pub experience complete with brilliant food, drink and genuine hospitality. We are best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips but guests can also nosh on shareable dishes, build their own burgers or savor some classic comfort food. An extensive beverage selection gives our guests the opportunity to discover fine ales and lagers from the United Kingdom, Europe and the USA. We also feature a top notch list of single malt scotch, bourbon, wine and specialty cocktails. In true pub fashion, guests will be warmly greeted by an enthusiastic team ready to take part in their memorable experience. It's a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice pub fare, pleasant service”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This location offers pleasant pub décor, friendly service, and some basic British pub fare. The cocktail specials are usually worth noting as they tend to be unique and good. The Scotch Egg is a nice small dish and the toasties and soups are usually delightfully warming.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank CVGJetGuy
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoy the scotch egg and cocktails. Hope to have you back soon! Cheers!

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
“Psuedo English Pub food”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food was good, service was decent, atmosphere pleasant. We were there for a late lunch on a Saturday so it was not crowded. I would go again.

Visited January 2014
Cincinnati
“Kilts here and there”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The wait staff (male and female) wear KILTS! We really thought that was a nice touch. It was a Friday night and we were impressed to learn that they had draft beer specials. Some places don't offer drink specials on a weekend. I had the traditional fish and chips and it was delicious. My husband had a chicken pasta dish which he liked. Nice happy party atmosphere and gorgeous bar. We will be going back.

Visited January 2014
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Glad you fancy our kilts! Thanks for the great review and recognizing our food and atmosphere! See you back soon! Cheers!
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice family place”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We met up with my Aunt and took her to the pub for lunch. Food was good and hot. Kids loved their chips. My only complaint was the fish was a bit bready....

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jellypooh
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thanks for the review! Hope to see you and your family back soon!
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Service to a tee!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I recently visited "The Pub" located in Crestview Hills for yet another evening of fun, friends, and good drinks and food! However, this evening was different from the others. This evening, we had the most incredible server/ waitress ever!
Let me introduce you to Katie J- the server that exceeded our expectations a hundred times over! As soon as we were seated at our table, she approached us with a warm smile and a welcoming demeanor- like she was expecting us! We ordered our drinks and they were served to us in no time at all. She was friendly and outgoing, and actually seemed interested in our plans- what brought us to The Pub that evening, etc!
We enjoyed a few rounds of drinks as we discussed work and family, etc......and our glasses never went empty- which was a first for me at The Pub.
Later on we ordered dinner and asked Katie for her recommendations. I am so glad we did! I ordered the Fish & Chips which was delicious, and everyone at the table thoroughly enjoyed ther meals! Kudos to the Chef!
After dinner, we had another cocktail- of course taking in to consideration Katie's recommendations- and were able to enjoy the company, the atmosphere, and the service!
In my opinion, Katie J brings Service and Fun to a whole new level for The Pub. The word "service" is an understatement......she offers her customers truly Five Star Service....in a fun and relaxed atmosphere!
I absolutely cannot wait for our next visit to The Pub here in a couple weeks- and will definitely be requesting a table in Katie's section!
It is one thing to be able to serve........ I can go to Applebee's and be served a meal and drinks. It is another thing to be served with such graciousness, friendliness, and hospitality. I certainly hope that the management at "The Pub" is aware of such excellent employees! Maybe they can have Katie teach some of the others her magic!
I highly recommend this restaurant......

• Visited October 2013
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Micah, this review is brilliant! Thank you so much! I will make sure Katie is recognize for her amazing service. So glad to hear it made your evening that much better. Hope to see you again soon, cheers!!