“Good Food - Just Loud/but I guess that is a Pub”
Review of The Pub

The Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: A true British Pub experience complete with brilliant food, drink and genuine hospitality. We are best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips but guests can also nosh on shareable dishes, build their own burgers or savor some classic comfort food. An extensive beverage selection gives our guests the opportunity to discover fine ales and lagers from the United Kingdom, Europe and the USA. We also feature a top notch list of single malt scotch, bourbon, wine and specialty cocktails. In true pub fashion, guests will be warmly greeted by an enthusiastic team ready to take part in their memorable experience. It's a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The food is really good and the service was good. It's just not a place you go if you want to have a conversation. It gets really loud. So just remember that before you go in... The fish and chips are great.

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thanks for the review Jennifer! Glad you enjoyed your fish and chips. I will make sure to pass along to our management team about the noise. thanks!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We went to the Pub as something different. It was very good service (except when our server dropped a big glass and had to clean it up - but he was prompt to apologize for that). The food was really good and we will be back.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I go here a lot with a bunch of my friends, because we all just love the atmosphere. Plus, it's significant to us because we all met while studying abroad in London. We have never encountered any problems whatsoever with the staff; they've always been very accommodating and very personable. We've even had a girl give us a trivia question or a riddle to figure out every time she came to our table. It's the small stuff like that that really makes a place great.

1  Thank cpisme
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Ate with a group for dinner and although the food and service were ok it was nothing that would make me want to come back. I would much rather try somewhere else. If you do want to go here I would order the fish and chips. We found it odd that any of the dishes that came with mash potatoes only had a very small scoop right in the center of the bowl. Think a size about a scoop at Baskin Robbins

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Visited here recently for dinner. Had to wait about 10 mins for a table, as there are not many of them. Enjoyed a beer off the large menu at the bar while waiting. Once seated I had the Shep pie, and my date had the Rigottoni. Both were awesome. Can't wait to visit again.

1  Thank MattW0329