“Great Kentucky”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coxs Creek
Old Kentucky Home Stables, Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Coxs Creek B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Great hosts, great place! Frankie and Linda couldn't have been more accommodating and hospitable. Their home is an old Kentucky home faithfully rebuilt by Frankie, and authentically furnished by Linda. The Peacocks, Horses, and Cats just add to the ambiance. Highly recommended! South of Louisville, close to Bardstown and the Bourbon Trail.

One word of advice - DO NOT count on your GPS to get you there. The rural Kentucky database is apparently not as well developed as you would hope; get directions from the host or a credible source before you go.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed April 13, 2011

I have never stayed in a B&B and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.
Linda & Frankie hospitality was outstanding. I felt like I was visiting with family maybe even better. The house was decorated beautiful. I enjoyed looking at the horses and peacocks and having that farm feeling.
I would definitely recommend this place and I plan on revisiting.

Room Tip: Every room is great
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank kaisermb
Reviewed October 9, 2009

We found this B & B by chance, and what a bit of luck it was. Frankie and Linda are great, full of Southern hospitality and so welcoming. The house is lovely and has been completely refurbished by the couple, and the bedrooms are big and comfortable with every amenity necessary. The bed was extremely comfortable with a great mattress, and very good quality linens. Breakfasts are tasty and generous, and it was great to chat with Frankie, who is a great character, and learn about his life as a horse trainer and breeder, and to visit his horses. It is very quiet and out of the town, about 10 mins drive, which suited us fine. We would love to return and hope to do so one day.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Coolkoala

Been to Old Kentucky Home Stables, Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!