Open today: 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Riverside Food Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Riverside Food Tours
from $51.00
More Info
All reviews great food mainstrasse village great tour car tour salad madison avenue family and friends lots of fun chili dog enjoyable afternoon food samples a wonderful job extensive knowledge fun facts covington area local restaurants unique history
Reviewed 3 days ago

This was a very enjoyable tour, our guide Katie was very knowledgeable of the history of Covington, the food, beverages and atmosphere of all our stops were great, we will be signing up for more of the tours that Riverside Food Tours has to offer.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I took the Mainstrasse Village tour on a beautiful Saturday morning in the Fall. The tour guide Katie, was personable and knowledgeable. The food was fantastic. I think my favorite was Main Street Tavern. The head chef made us chicken and waffles with local ingredients. I also ate delicious pretzels and beer, tasted and learned about bourbon, and had amazing desserts and tea. They are not kidding when they say come hungry! I learned so much about the community and overall history of northern Kentucky and Cincinnati. I cannot wait to take another tour with this company when I am back in the area.

LauraN4173, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much Kellian for sharing on the Mainstrasse Village tour. I appreciate all the details you shared because it helps others in deciding which tour to take. Bill Lynch, owner of The Main Street Tavern is passionate about serving down home Kentucky dishes with a twist. I'm glad you enjoyed the tour and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 1 week ago

this was my third riverside food tour and it was highly enjoyable....looking forward to another riverside food tour

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you! It's a compliment to see folks return on other tours. It's enjoyable for us to catch up and spend time with our friendly guests.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We really enjoyed the Madison Avenue tour! Laura and Mike our guides were both so nice and friendly. We loved hearing the history of the area and the places we visited were amazing! It is was nice that our group was smaller and everyone was enjoying themselves. Great balance of history and culinary choices. Very well organized. We will do another tour soon!

Wow, thanks for the compliment! The Madison Avenue is a very popular tour due to the mix of 7 different stops and all the renovation happening in downtown Covington, Kentucky. It's exciting to see so many entrepreneurs opening these new restaurants featuring amazing food. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This food tour was amazing. The tour guide, Katie, was very knowledgeable in the history of the area and shared it with enthusiasm and humor. Each place she took us was unique in atmosphere and food type. Everything tasted delicious and all the restaurant owners went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They outdid themselves with presentation and description of each item served. I would highly recommend Riverside Food Tours!

LauraN4173, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing on the Saturday morning Mainstrasse Village Tour in Covington, KY. That's a very popular tour, not only due to the wonderful food, but because so many of the owners are present to chat with our guests. That's Southern hospitality for you! Thank you for your high recommendation.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you’re looking for something fun and new, try a food tour with Laura! Spend a few hours with friends enjoying new restaurants, good food and drinks, and learn a little history along the way. You won’t be sorry!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for sharing on our Saturday morning Mainstrasse Village Food Tour. Your group of girlfriends were so nice and I enjoyed meeting you. Food tours are a fun way to reconnect with friends and family!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a great time walking around the beautiful street of Mainstrausse in Covington. We went to 6 different spots, each one very different than the last. I wish we stayed longer at the wine and cheese bar!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura N, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing. We love doing corporate outings and team building events. Everyone loves Crafts and Vines. It is a wonderful place to just relax and enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I actually didn’t know what to expect but the tour was great. We got to meet very nice people and we got to see many cool places that we will definitely go back to. One of the places was called “Crafts & Vines” and it had such a good vibe with an awesome bar tender. Another great place was “Bourbon Haus 1841”. I am not a bourbon drinker but part of the tour was that they gave us a class on Bourbon and it was great! We got to taste different Bourbon and they explained the differences between each one.. I thought it was a great experience overall, I definitely recommend Riverside Food Tours, and I will definitely go on different tours with this company..

Thanks Noura for sharing on the Saturday morning Mainstrasse Village Food Tour. Everyone loves Bourbon Haus 1841 and Demian is a wealth of knowledge and so entertaining. Thank you for your recommendation!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My coworkers and I chose this as a team outing. We did the Mainstrasse tour and all were pleasantly surprised by the places we visited. They weren't places we would think to go to and we were all impressed by the food and history of the neighborhood. We were all so full after the tour that none of us ended up eating dinner that night! I would definitely recommend their tours, even if you're a local, for something fun and different to do!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura N, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Lauren for sharing. More and more companies are choosing Mainstrasse for their team outings because it is different from downtown Cincinnati and is "new" to many locals. It's fun to try all the different local family owned restaurants in the village. Plus sampling beer and bourbon helps!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Laura was an outstanding tour leader who had extensive knowledge of the history of the area, in addition to a super personality. Being a visitor to the area, I found this a great way to get to know the "good" spots plus meet other interesting people who were on the tour. The food samples were delicious and generous. I highly recommend this as it was a fun afternoon and I know should I visit again, I will definitely take the tour again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks William. You were a fun guest and the whole group quickly became new friends. The Mainstrasse Village tour is unique in that we get to talk to quite a few of the owners and get to sample beer, wine and bourbon. I think that's the reason for the camaraderie! Thank you for your high recommendation.