“I would stay here again” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington

Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Woodbridge, United States
“I would stay here again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Updated room was comfortable with everything working as it should. Air conditioning worked well and was quiet. The bed was comfortable and all plumbing worked well. The management and staff were excellent. Location was great for us, and the hotel is pet friendly. The room was clean enough but could benefit from some deep cleaning.

Room Tip: Ask for renovated room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable, clean room, our great staff, and our pet friendly policy. As well, I appreciate your suggestion regarding the deep cleaning of our rooms. I will be sure to meet with our housekeeping staff regarding your comments. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Quite simple-of you can afford the Hampton inn or any other quality chain nearby do yourself a favor and book there. Rooms are fairly large. Pathetic excuse for pillows. Beds are extremely uncomfortable. Sheets and covers poor/thin quality. Floor was dirty upon entering room. Colleagues complained of stained bed throws. Worst part of stay was being awakened at 1:30 am while house keeping was vacuuming the rooms next to mine. There was banging and the such going on. Stopped after I complained but never should have happened in the first place.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I sincerely apologize the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations and their was a noise disturbance from our staff. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is reviewing our cleanliness and quiet time procedures.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at cvg@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
grand rapids, mi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I could not believe there was no shampoo in my room. When I called to inquire about it, I was told that the truck had not come in yet and they had been out of shampoo for several days. How can a hotel run out of shampoo for their guests? I checked into the hotel at around 11:00 PM, was exhausted and in need of a shower. I did not have the desire or energy to go to the store to buy my own shampoo so had to do without. I would strongly discourage anyone from staying here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The lack of shampoo you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience.

In response to your feedback, I am making sure there is adequate stock of amenities available to all guests. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback.

I invite you to contact me at, cvg@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
central Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Enjoyed a comfortable stay during a National Conference. Tiny kitchen is capable of much good, bed sleeps well, close to local transportation and food. It's mostly quiet. Can walk to cool neighborhoods or to the Ohio River levee. Staff was very helpful. Room even has real WINDOWS that can unlock and OPEN if you want.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how close our location was to local transportation and food. I am also glad to hear our staff provided you with great customer service and you found the room comfortable and quiet The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Ironton, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband, my son, myself and another couple stayed here for one night in August, 2013 while attending town for a Reds ballgame. Not the best area, but we felt safe with the security guard. Pleasant check-in, friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean, spacious. Breakfast limited to granola bars, packaged muffins, some apples & oranges, coffee and other hot drinks. At check-out, breakfast gone, but front desk clerk directed me to a room where I could get a cup of coffee. Can't complain and would stay here again for the price.

Room Tip: We stayed in rooms 203 and 205. Both were clean and more than adequate for our needs.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lucy814
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Lucy - Thank you very much for your recent review of our hotel. I am glad our staff provided you, your family and friends with excellent customer service at check-in as well as at check-out. I am sorry you were not satisfied completely with the grab-and-go breakfast in the morning, but am glad that you found your rooms to be clean and spacious.

We look forward to you coming back to stay with us again either it be for another ballgame or other travels.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

- I received a really good service from the guy in the reception.
- The room smelled bad, old.
- I followed the advice of another reviewer and ask for a quiet room, so I didn't have problems with noises.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank AryCuesta
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you were not satisfied with your room. I am working with our housekeeping staff to ensure the odor is eliminated as soon as possible. Still, I was pleased to hear that our staff provided you with great customer service at check-in.

Thank you again for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Ocean Grove, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a room furthest from the freeway and it was fairly quiet except for one night when someone was pacing above us. Kitchen is provided and poorly equipped so ask for the things you need at reception. Grab and go breakfast says it goes to 9:30, but be early or ther will be nothing to grab, not even coffee. Internet is great, bed was comfortable and location easy to access.

Room Tip: Take a room at the end that is further from the freeway and close to Exit. we were in 230.
Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Covington, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Martha - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am pleased to read your remarks about how comfortable you found our hotel and that is was so easy to access. Still, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the grab-and-go breakfast and in-room kitchen amenities. Your comments were reviewed with the staff to make sure your experience with these areas is not repeated.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.