“Best Buffet Chain in America”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #38 of 137 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Redondo Beach, California
“Best Buffet Chain in America”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have now been to several Golden Corrals throughout the USA and I have found them all to be very consistent in great friendliness, cleanliness, and food preparation. This is definitely the place to go with your family and/or your friends. Bring a healthy appetite because you will be blown away at the choices of meats, pasta, veggies, desserts, etc. They carve the meat right there in front of you and will cook your steak the way you want it (I like my still mooing but they have no problems in cooking it well done also). I live in Los Angeles and we don't have them so I make sure to always hit them when I am traveling especially with my family. Always a great value.

• Visited July 2012

Kentucky
“Nothing special about this one....”
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Golden Corral's, to me, are all the same. Big selection of decent food at a good value. Same situation at this Golden Corral--just nothing too special about it. Service was friendly and the food was good. No complaints but nothing to rave about either.

1 Thank KentuckyTravelBug80