“One-of-a-kind View!”

Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Reviewed June 5, 2010

This is the second time we stayed at this Radisson. We love the location, right off the interstate, within walking distance to Mainstrausse Village, minutes to Newport on the Levee, killer views overlooking the Ohio River, and a revolving restaurant on the 18th floor. What's not to like!

Jason at check-in was exceptional. We had a problem with some electricity going out; the repairman was there in seconds and all was fixed. You can't ask for more than that.

The bed was one of the best ever, updated marble sink, large closet, we stayed on the llth floor and the view of the Cincinnati Skyline is worth every penny.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Cincinnati Riverfront

Reviewed May 17, 2010

I stayed at the Radisson Covington last Thursday night on the 11th floor. The sleep number beds were very comfortable as well as the pillows and linens, and I loved having the outdoor patio with a great view, even though it was quite small. The room is fairly small as well, probably due to the hotel being circular. It would have felt fairly cramped to have more than 2 people I would imagine, but was fine with just me. The staff was very helpful at check in. They asked what my plans were and I told them I was taking clients to a Reds game and they set me up with the "Reds" newspaper to get caught up before the game. They also let me know that they had 50 cent wings and 1/2 priced pints down at the tavern that night. Location was convenient to downtown across the river, but it's not really within walking distance from anything I could see. Parking was very easy in the basement and it was free which is nice to find in Cincy. Only major issue was that they never sent up my wakeup call... Luckily I had an appointment reminder ding on my phone that woke me up, otherwise I might have slept through it. Ate at the breakfast buffet which was a little below avg, but I usually don't expect much in hotels these days. The service was average at best at the tavern as well. It was all lukewarm at best. Overall, it was a good stay, good service on the hotel side, and good location.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2010

For 95 bucks a night this place was much more than I would expect. Lobby etc. looks very high class. Staff was very friendly and made great suggestions about where to go for food and drinks. Overall the room was typical, but the functional balcony is nice. Not a place where you'd hang out, but fun to step out and check out the great view of the city. You could hear noise from the highway but nothing that kept me awake. Good food and service at 360 restaurant. Same is true for Kelly's pub downstairs which is open until midnight for drinks. Breakfast wasn't complimentary, but was above average for a buffet. I heard from several people that Main Strasse is a great place to go for food and bars. We didn't go, but it's walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2010

We arrived at the hotel in Cincinati Saturday afternoon and we were very excited. The girls at the front desk were very informative and friendly and we went up to our rooms. SO SMALL. we had 2 adults and 2 kids and we were running over each other to get dressed to go to the pool. Once down at the pool the small and fumes of cloreen blew us away. and the other adults down there all had beer and wine and were very loud and obnoxious. the pool was extremely cold so I didn't swim but the kids didn't care. Once I had a headache from the fumes I went upstairs to get ready for me and my husbands romantic dinner upstairs at the revolving floor restaurant ... we signed in for a 20 minute wait which was fine and sat at the bar where a very friendly bartender took our order and we waited. Once we got our table we looked at the menu's and were ready to order but no waitress/waiter were to be seen? no one asking us what we would like to drink/water/nothing!! we waited OVER 30 MINUTES..WITH NO SERVICE. in tears I went up to the lady who seated us and she asked if she could find us another table...no thanks. So we went downstairs to the other restaurant. Quickly a waitress took our drink orders and we waited 20 minutes...no drinks....we flagged down another waitress and she took our orders AGAIN. and by the time our drinks got to us I asked to please finally see a menu to order and THE KITCHEN HAD CLOSED!!! worst nice of my life. We went back up to our room and I was excited to experience the sleep number beds...HORRIBLE!! YOU laid in the bed and middle changed from soft to hard but what about your head and feet??? I had it soft and my butt was low (praticallly on the floor) but my feet were still way up high? then my husband said just try in harder and my butt raised way up high but my blood was running to my head ... soooo uncomfortable?? finally I said just forget it and went to take a bath...no hot water! luke warm at best?? so freezing I got out and grabbed a pillow and slept on the floor. I woke the next morning with a horrible headache and $100++ in the hole!! NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2010

I pricelined this hotel abour six weeks before a major Cincy trade show and as a result, my rate would have been more than a half less than others would have been paying in the area during the show. The hotel was great - a very attractive king room with free parking and free wireless and very prompt room service. Very easy access to I 75 and just a few minutes into downtown Cincinnati. Loved the atmosphere on the Kentucky side of the riverfront - quaint and plentiful in restaurant choices. The hotel was quiet; had a great pool and spa; complimentary newspaper - great balcony and view! Would highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2010

It's a beautiful hotel and the restaurant on the 18th floor are very attractive areas BUT The staff was so snobby in the lobby. I mean they looked down at us, just because we are younger. And it was New Years Eve. And We were looking to spend a nice quiet evening enjoying the view with some amazing food/service. I had to ASK for refills. Our server was only there 4 times. Once to get us drinks, then to check our order. Then once i asked for some more to drink, they brought it. Then to give us our bill. We watched them go around to every table and ask how everything was and if they could get them anything. Never came to us. They completely skipped us. Already ticked off at the experience, we paid our $50 a person tab and left. Asking to speak to the manager about my experience, all he said was "OK?" Like it wasn't his problem. I am a server, I know how guests are supposed to be treated. I would get better service at a Waffle house or something. I was very upset at the whole experience. Will never go. Do not recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 6, 2010

Stayed here a few times, every time the service is great the rooms clean and tidy, and the beds well they are sleep number either you like them or you don't. I have stayed at the Raddison in crystal City, Va and i have to say that the one in Covington KY is much much nicer. It is great for family not over the top expensive and makes the kids feel like they are being all fancy..

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business