Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY)
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Muncie, Indiana
“Wonderful Weekend Stay”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband granddaughter and I went to Covington for the weekend and I booked a river view room for two nights. They offered an upgrade if available on their website at a very good price and when we checked in we were able to receive the upgrade of a two window view of the river on the sixth floor. Talk about awesome. The view was fantastic both day and night. Everything about the room was nice. The bed slept great the frig was cold(that doesn't happen very often in most motels) had tv in the bedroom and one in the living room so my 5yr old could watch NICK and my husband could watch his sports. Even the fold out couch bed wasn't bad. Very quiet even though the motel had a lot going on. The breakfast was very good and they were always refilling. The pool temp was nice and they even had relaxing music playing. The hot tub was at a good temp very relaxing. The staff were all very nice and friendly and one very nice older gentleman helping with the luggage even called a carriage ride service and helped us set up a ride. It is a very nice motel with great service and great people We will be going back

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights and were really pleased with the hotel. The breakfast was excellent, as was the evening managers' reception. The breakfast buffet was far superior to most hotels that offer a complimentary breakfast and the evening cocktails went far beyond some cheap wine and beer. The self parking could be improved upon. Having your parking ticket validated by the front desk EVERY time was a bit annoying. But the garage is not owned by the hotel so perhaps there is not another option. Our only real complaint was the noise level in the wee hours of the night that kept me from getting a decent night's sleep. I guess since all rooms open to the center atrium, the noise really carries UP! I woke up multiple times between midnight and 5am to the shrieks and screams of kids and drunks. Might have been an ususally busy weekend or perhaps this the norm since it's within walking distance of the Bengals stadium and other downtown Cincinnati tourist sites. Regardless, we enjoyed the location and amenities enough that we will definitely return.....and remember to pack earplugs!

Covington, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Very nice and comfortable mattress. Sitting area very nice and roomy. Coffee maker in room. Very nice new bed linen and room very clean. Highly recommended. Complimentary Breakfast excellent. We will stay again!

Noblesville, Indiana, United States
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Gorgeous hotel. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Upgraded our room after noticing that one side of the hotel overlooks the Ohio River. The view is spectacular both day and night. No doubt we will stay here again in the future. Easy to say everything was above perfect!! Even a notch better than other Embassy Suites we've stayed at.

Room Tip: Rooms on the River side are well worth the upgrade (think it was $30) we were on the 6th floor
1 Thank Jay P
Peoria, United States
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel has a nice location. Downtown and the ball parks are within walking distance. Also a few nice street cafes/bars a couple blocks south of the hotel. We requested a river view room and they gave us a room right in the middle of the hotel on the 2nd highest floor with a very nice view. Not just a glimpse of the river.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I enjoyed this hotel, nothing fancy but nothing bad either. I enjoyed eating breakfast while looking over the river and downtown. The city shuttle made it very easy to get around town. Inexpensive as well.

I think it may have been the best sleep I've had at a hotel. I usually need a couple of days to get adjusted, not here.

I felt the hotel was above average in cleanliness.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dayton, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Everything at the hotel was fine except for the extremely firm beds. I accidently rolled to my stomach and woke up so stiff, like I had been sleeping on the ground. Good price, but you get what you pay for. Took them forever to check my group in (at least 15 minutes, with no line in front of us. It just took them that long) One person knew what they were doing but the other did not.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

embassyrc, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY), responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm happy you stayed with us but disappointed that you felt your bed comfort was less than acceptable. I have brought your comments to the attention of my Executive Housekeeper so we can evaluate the mattress topper in your former suite. We have just replaced the majority of our bedding and I'm sorry to learn that yours wasn't as comforable as expected. Should your future trips or getaway travels bring you to our area, we would once again enjoy the opportunity to be of service to you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Central Business District
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
Central Business District
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
#10 of 50 in Cincinnati

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY)

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY)
Address: 10 E Rivercenter Blvd, Covington, KY 41011-1508
Location: United States > Kentucky > Covington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY) 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati