Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY)
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My family and I stopped over at this hotel for the night to break up a long drive. We would have enjoyed more time. The location on the river and just across a pretty walking bridge from Cincinnati was great. The staff was good, the room was clean and large, the pool was small but fun with an extremely hot, hot tub, breakfast was better than expected. I am not a fan of hotels with rooms that all open in the center to the lobby, but overall the hotel was highly adequate for a stop over and a nice time.

Room Tip: ask for a river view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY)

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a very nice hotel very friendly staff the breakfast is awesome, the reception in the evening is great! Has easy access to shuttle bus, a really good restaurant right outside the door, subway a few doors down, excellent view of the river!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The overall experience of Embassy Suites was outstanding. My room was a well furnished, quite and very well maintained. Most hotels these days are built with thin walls so that you hear everything going on in the rooms next too, below and above you. This was not the case here. I never heard any outside noise. The only draw back was a really poor breakfast buffet. The eggs were horrible, pancakes dried out and the potatoes had no flavor at all. I skipped breakfast my second morning and ate off site. The restaurant/café was good. We were seated outside on the patio. Service was a tad slow but the food was good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great view of Cincy skyline, great service, food, etc. Our whole experience was romantic and conducive to relaxing for a couple of days, enjoying the attractions of both Northern Kentucky and Downtown Cincinnati.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stayed here for a conference in Ciny, rooms very nice, manager's hosted bar in lobby is a great treat, omelet bar in morning is great after a night of fun. Hottub didn't work during stay which wasa bummer. Had been looking forward to it after running by the river. I would stay here again even at the price.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was my first trip to the Macy's Music Festival. Our first step was finding somewhere near the venue, who had great reviews! The Embassy was the perfect location. We were only a $5.00 cab ride away. Matter of fact, we actually walked to the venue on one of the nights! I can honestly say that I walked from one state to another; since this hotel is located in Kentucky! The breakfast was awesome, especially the spinach and mushroom omelet. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. So if you are looking for something near the Bengals or Reds stadium, this is the place for you! If I had to suggest one thing, it would be for the hotel to list signs for the parking garage; it was kind of confusing to locate; we passed the hotel several times looking for parking. But overall; awesome spot!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was a little hesitant to stay here based on a few reviews, but I think they have made some changes. The biggest change I saw was at breakfast. I've seen lots of complaints about long lines and tight spaces for breakfast, but I think they have made some changes that eased those issues. On the weekends there are two omelette stations, and the breakfast hours are nice and long. It was a little crowded, but that's par for the course to get one of the best free breakfasts in the hotel industry.

The room was clean, as were the common areas. The kids loved the huge parrot in the atrium.

My one major issue was the pool area. It was extremely hot - I mean sweating sauna hot. We cut our trip to the pool short because I couldn't handle the heat. They need to do something about the AC in there!!!

Room Tip: Pool is on the second floor - ask for a room away from the pool as it can get kind of loud at night...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank brianbva
Also consider these accommodations in or near Covington
Central Business District
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY)

Address: 10 E Rivercenter Blvd, Covington, KY 41011-1508
Location: United States > Kentucky > Covington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Price Range: $166 - $289 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY) 3.5*
Downtown Cincinnati area's only Hilton branded all suite, full service hotel. Awarded "best room with a view" of downtown Cincinnati and Ohio Riverfront. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - RiverCenter (Covington, KY) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati