“great chili”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Ravenel, South Carolina
“great chili”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had never eaten "cinncinati 5 way chili" before and this place was recommended to us. We walked over from our hotel and had lunch. I had the 5- way and my husband had the 3- way. I have never had spagehetti in my chili before and really like it. We got the reg size and it was huge while shredded chedddar cheese piled mile high. It was great, but not for someone watching either calories or fat content. But then who goes for chili on a diet! ha!
They also let us try it befor we ordered to make sure it was what we wanted. Great service and happy employees!

• Visited September 2012

“Skyline Chili”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My Boyfriend LOVES skyline chili, so I get dragged there everytime we are in the area for business. I don't dislike it, but I could think of better places to eat!!!

Visited May 2012
Dickson, Tennessee
“Unique experience wow spagetti and chili same dish awesome !”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

I was so impressed . The greatest service . Food is over the top . Order the 3 way !

Madison, AL
“Servin' it up!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stopped at Skyline with a large group (20). We were promptly seated, specialties were accurately described, and the service was enthusiastic. The food is simple but good. Try the 3-way or 4-way. The chili is made with two "secret" ingredients that differentiate it from most.

• Visited April 2012
Newborn, Georgia
“Overrated”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Skyline is famous. Not necessarily good, just famous. The "chili" is just a sauce for the hot dog----not anywhere near a true chili. If you want a better hot dog chili while in Cincinnatti go to Gold Star Chili.

Visited January 2012