“Great pizza and even better cocktails. ”

Goodfellas Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 137 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Great pizza and even better cocktails. ”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

After the Buffett concert at Riverbend, "we were hungry and went for a bite." So we hit up Goodfellas. The pizza was awesome and they brought it to us upstairs at the bourbon bar. We each ordered a small pizza and they were huge. The bartender made us several different cocktails. All I can say is WOW. He really knew what he was doing. Can't wait to go back.

2 Thank reid256

Fairfield oh
“Great New York style pizza”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Mainstrasse is always good for people watching, This is a great little place to stop and get a New York folder at a righteous price. A slice and a Coke for less than $6. Huge breadsticks and a bar to boot. What's not to like. And if you do get bored just watch the guys twirling the fresh dough. Come on down, grab a slice and a beverage, sit outside and watch the people. In my experience neither the pizza nor the people will disappoint!

• Visited July 2014
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I have found my new favorite place to eat and hang out with friends. Their slices are huge and absolutely delicious...one slice took up two plates. I got the slice and a drink for under six bucks. The outside seating is great also. Parking is street and hard to find but this place was definitely worth the walk. Definitely go here.

1 Thank Megan J
“Must try pizza”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I have been here many times, I can't believe I'm just now writing a review. So my boyfriend and I always start upstairs in the wiseguy lounge. We order a few drinks while we wait on our pizza to be brought up. My favorite cocktail is the Marilyn Monroe. All of the mixed drinks are named after famous actresses Judy Garland, and Audrey Hepburn to name a few. I also like that they squeeze fresh citrus juice in front of the customers. I love fresh ingredients in my drinks. The male bartenders are dressed old school ties, hats, dress shirts and sometimes suspenders.
Now lets get to the food my favorite pizza is by far the immigrant the ricotta cheese on this pizza is to die for. After a fresh hand tossed pizza. I have to finish with a traditional cannoli.

1 Thank satrosper
Arnold, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We stumbled upon this place last summer and ate there and loved it! So when we planned a trip back to this area, Goodfellas was #1 on our list of places to eat. The pizza slices are huge, the breadsticks are huge, and the pizza is so good!!! There isn't much room inside to eat, but we prefer to sit outside and enjoy the area. The staff is really nice and very friendly. It's a must go to place for our family! We highly recommend this place to everyone!!!

• Visited May 2014