“Would not go back!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Akron, Ohio
“Would not go back!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

We ate here twice on a recent trip and both meals were far from great . Chicken ceasar salad was ok but gave me heartburn the rest of the day, dry chicken. Also tried the beef burrito looks like they threw in a cut up hamburger and there was so much salt in it I could barely eat it

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Wow, this place is sooo bad and dirty.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

So I take a customer for lunch today, you know one of those where would you like to go deals? He says lets go to Willies and have some wings...well let me tell you that this place is not what it used to be, the place is dirty and outdated, the mens restroom is in shambles and hasn't seen a good cleaning in years...the tiles and toilet basins are stained and soiled so bad that your shoes stick...which track out all kind of nastiness all over the so called restaurant. It took over 75 minutes to get our lunch, and we all agree that was the worst food we have had in quite some time. This place needs a major overhaul and a major steam cleaning...I bet the board of health hasn;t been here in a long time, and if they have they need to be retrained....I think i will pass on any more visits to this dive.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank keithmallon
Sandusky
“OK for a quick beer and a sandwich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I've been here before having traveled to Covington for business. Ordered a chicken sandwich was what can be expected from inexperienced grill cooks...dry, overcooked, and tasteless. After ordering I had second thoughts but havind had decent burgers, went with it. My bad.

Visited November 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“smells like smoke, food not good either”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I almost left when I walked into this place when we arrived,. It smells like smoke and bar area is full of people smoking cigars and cig. I will never go back. Food not up to the price.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank travelf0rfun1
Greensboro, NC
“Just a sports bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

If you like sports bar then it's ok. The food was average. They will take you to the ball games in their Willie Bus. The service was ok as well

Visited August 2012