“OK pizza, but outdated menu pricing info”
Review of Riverfront Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Riverfront Pizza
Ranked #33 of 137 Restaurants in Covington
Cuisines: Pizza
Toledo, Ohio
“OK pizza, but outdated menu pricing info”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I visited Riverfront Pizza mostly to earn points on my AAdvantage Dining program. The pizza was OK, not great, but the menu pricing info on the website was outdated. If I knew I had to pay $5.29 for a carryout small pizza, I probably would not have visited. I have had better quality pizza for that price in other places.

• Visited May 2013

london ky
“Hidden charm”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It is a good place to go relax and The food is reasonable and pretty good , Beer is great ! Service is good . Mom and Pop place and that is what I like about it . I would recommend it to anyone. its not a fancy place just a nice place

Visited March 2013
Indiana
“YUM”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Good pizza, cheap beer!! Very friendly staff. Was within walking distance of our hotel. Friendly atmosphere. We watched the boxing match, drank beer, and ate pizza for two hours. It was a very decent price and they have a pretty big menu.

Visited April 2013
Taylor Mill, Kentucky
“Pizza Pizza!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We like Riverfront Pizza. My husband loves their steak hoagie! So much that he gets it every visit. I like to try new things. Today I had their pizza for the first time. It was delicious! I got the Peaselburg Pizza with my choice of 6 toppings. The pizza had just the right amount of sauce, cheese and toppings. The service is good. Try to avoid the lunch rush if you are in a hurry.

• Visited March 2013
Any where I please
“Not Good!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Service was horrible and the restaurant was dirty. It was very busy and I thought it would be good. There were employees working behind the desk that looked awful!

Visited March 2013