“Over night stop on route to S.C” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn

BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Corbin
“Over night stop on route to S.C”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is an old hotel but very clean and the staff were very nice and helpful. I could not get into the internet and reported it to the front desk. The provided me with a euthernet cable and told me where to plug it in. I could not locate the plug in receptacle where I was told it would be so I just forgot about it. The only other thing I was disappointed in was the breakfast. Apart from these two trivial annoyances I would recommend this hotel as the price was good.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank 520stuartm
Victor P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Please accept my apologies for not meeting your expectations on Internet access as well the breakfast. We have wireless as well Hard wired internet options available for our guests. I will certainly have the Maintenance team look into the issue. As per the breakfast, we are constantly adding new items and are surveying our guests, such as yourself, to learn how we can better serve them. Your opinion is extremely valued to me in this area. We will continue improving in the areas where we may be lacking some details.

I certainly hope I will have the pleasure of serving you in the future. Thank you for taking time in providing me with your valuable feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Because of good conditions and an early start, we drove farther than expected and ended up at this small but very nice motel. It was easy on and off, and had several restaurants nearby. We went to Applebee's, which was more like a sports bar in this town! Back to the motel review.... The beds were comfortable, the room was very clean, breakfast was just fine. Wireless hooked up immediately. The price was nice, too!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Victor P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
We take great pride in our Hotel, and your kind words of appreciation has helped boost our energy even higher. I would like to thank you for taking the time in providing us with your valuable feedback. My staff and I are humbled by your compliments.

Your business is valued at my Hotel and I certainly hope to see you in the future.
corbin, KY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

this BW in Corbin, KY has excellent accommodations, newly furnished and clean room, firm mattress, decent breakfast, reasonable rate, near to a couple decent restaurants and close to I-75. Not much more to say...other than having to use 200 characters, however, is a pain

1 Thank Neil H
Victor P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
I am humbled by your kind words of appreciation. My staff works diligently in order to exceed our guests expectations, and it sure means a great deal when we hear such compliments from our guests.

Your business is valued at my Hotel and I certainly look forward to seeing you again in the future.
London, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

We couldn't have been happier with our stay at this Best Western. The room was spacious and comfortable but most impressive was the number of power sources in the room. These days we generally travel with a power bar so we can recharge our cell phone, lap top, e-reader, and digital camera. Most hotel rooms are short of power sources, which can be frustrating.

If I were still travelling for business, I would be be happy with the desk and ergonomic chair in the room. Both would have made working comfortable.

Also very impressive was the courtesy call from the front desk to confirm that everything was satisfactory. It is not often that travellers receive such attentive customer service.

Close by are a number of local restaurants. Bubby's BBQ was recommended by the pleasant front desk clerk, when we asked for a recommedation. The food was great and there was even live music.

When we pass this way again, I'm sure we'll check into this hotel

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues, be sure to ask for a ground floor room as there is not elevator at this...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank AmblesideInn-Host
Victor P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
It is our goal to ensure that each of our guests are satisfied while at the Hotel. I would like to thank you for providing us with your valuable feed back. It certainly was a pleasure to have an opportunity to serve you with our hospitality. Comments such as yours surely helps us in continuing our efforts to upgrade our standards and maintain our facility.

I certainly look forward to seeing you in the future.
Burlington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have been staying at the Best Western Corbin, KY for a few years now. My work has me traveling a lot and Best Western Corbin, KY has become a home away from home. Rooms are very clean, staff is nice and welcoming, and continental breakfast is good. Location is conveniently located around many restaurants and near the interstate.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It certainly is a pleasure to have earned your trust and respect over the years. Your business is much valued and we certainly hope to grow your trust for our Hotel and its accommodations.

Thank you again for your continued support and it is our goal to meet your expectations each time for many years to come.
Richmond
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

This was a very nice places to get a very good nights rest and their is lot of nice places to get plenty of good food also plenty of places to get fuel.it is close to the Interstate easy to get into with plenty of parking. They have plenty of plug ins for truck heater for over night parking so your truck will start the next morning. the hospital is on the same exit if u have any need for that kind of need.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Victor P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Your business is valued at my Hotel, and I certainly appreciate the time you have taken in order to provide us with your expert feedbacks. Reviews such as yours will surely help other travelers as they are searching for accommodations in this area.

My hotel parking lot is built in a circle around the Hotel building and it makes it convenient for trucks to enter and drive around the Hotel without having to reverse, etc. Of course, we are surrounded by amazing choices of restaurants that are within walking distances. Thank you again for being our valued guest. I certainly look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Calhoun
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

It was very clean. Great breakfast with biscuits and gravy.Friendly staff! It was beautiful at Christmas with lots of charm and decorations. My sons loved the tree and all the lights. I grew up in the motel business with my parents motel, and not many places have come close to comparing to my parent's motel. This place does! It is a real treasure to find such a pleasant place to stay on vacation. We will stop in again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Victor P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
As a family owned Hotel, your comments are greatly appreciated. I am honored that you found my Hotel comparable to your Parents' and that you sensed my pride in the ownership of my Hotel. Every year, the hotel staff participates in decorating the Hotel during holidays. It has become a wonderful tradition at our hotel, which we all cherish and look forward to each year.

I can not say enough as to how much your comments are appreciated by my entire staff. Please allow us the honor of serving your family with our hospitality in future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corbin
Baymont Inn & Suites Corbin
Fairfield Inn Corbin
Fairfield Inn Corbin
#5 of 12 in Corbin
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London

Been to BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn? Share your experiences!