“Quiet, Clean, Welcoming....”

Best Western Corbin Inn
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Corbin
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have been staying at the Best Western Corbin, KY for a few years now. My work has me traveling a lot and Best Western Corbin, KY has become a home away from home. Rooms are very clean, staff is nice and welcoming, and continental breakfast is good. Location is conveniently located around many restaurants and near the interstate.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

It certainly is a pleasure to have earned your trust and respect over the years. Your business is much valued and we certainly hope to grow your trust for our Hotel and its accommodations.

Thank you again for your continued support and it is our goal to meet your expectations each time for many years to come.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

This was a very nice places to get a very good nights rest and their is lot of nice places to get plenty of good food also plenty of places to get fuel.it is close to the Interstate easy to get into with plenty of parking. They have plenty of plug ins for truck heater for over night parking so your truck will start the next morning. the hospital is on the same exit if u have any need for that kind of need.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Your business is valued at my Hotel, and I certainly appreciate the time you have taken in order to provide us with your expert feedbacks. Reviews such as yours will surely help other travelers as they are searching for accommodations in this area.

My hotel parking lot is built in a circle around the Hotel building and it makes it convenient for trucks to enter and drive around the Hotel without having to reverse, etc. Of course, we are surrounded by amazing choices of restaurants that are within walking distances. Thank you again for being our valued guest. I certainly look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

It was very clean. Great breakfast with biscuits and gravy.Friendly staff! It was beautiful at Christmas with lots of charm and decorations. My sons loved the tree and all the lights. I grew up in the motel business with my parents motel, and not many places have come close to comparing to my parent's motel. This place does! It is a real treasure to find such a pleasant place to stay on vacation. We will stop in again!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

As a family owned Hotel, your comments are greatly appreciated. I am honored that you found my Hotel comparable to your Parents' and that you sensed my pride in the ownership of my Hotel. Every year, the hotel staff participates in decorating the Hotel during holidays. It has become a wonderful tradition at our hotel, which we all cherish and look forward to each year.

I can not say enough as to how much your comments are appreciated by my entire staff. Please allow us the honor of serving your family with our hospitality in future.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Nice hotel, clean and comfortable with a professional staff. Great location off the freeway and near the Cumberland Falls. I liked the walking distance to restaurants. Breakfast is a little limited with limited space, but I would recommend for travelers.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time in providing us with your valuable feedback. It certainly means a lot to us to hear such great comments. Our staff strive to exceed our guests' expectations so your comments will urge us to continue working hard.
We certainly look forward to serving you with our Hospitality in the future.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was the first time we stayed in Corbin, Kentucky and we will definitely stay there again. The staff we're polite and friendly, and the rooms we're clean and looked like new. The only negative thing was the ice machine was broken.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It is an honor to have gained your business while you were traveling thru the area. There are many hotels in the area, and it certainly is a blessing that you chose our Hotel for your first time stay.
My apologies for the Ice Machine down for repairs, we have replaced the machine with a new one. I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We were in Corbin for a family gathering, and were not going to be able to be back to the hotel until late that evening. We arrived well before check in time, and it would have been difficult to get back to the hotel to check in at the regular time. The front desk clerk was able and willing to locate a room for us that had already been cleaned. The room was very spacious, and clean. Because of a friendly, caring staff we will stay here again on our next trip to Corbin.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Victor P, Owner at Best Western Corbin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you while you were in the area. It is our utmost pleasure to have been able to meet your needs. I appreciate your kind words, and the fact that you took time to provide us with your valuable feed back.

I certainly look forward to serving you and your family next time you are in our area.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was our second stay at the Best Western Corbin Inn. We made a special attempt to stay here after our first experience which was excellent. The second stay was even better. The staff was extremely friendly and efficient. Our room was huge, very clean, and quiet. The Continental breakfast was more than adequate, with a variety of offerings. We didn't stop for the food but the rest. We couldn't have asked for more. We will find a reason to return.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have parking at the door.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

I am humbled by your kind words. It is certainly our duty to ensure that each of our guest is comfortable and satisfied as they are visiting with us. Of course, comments such as yours provides the much needed fuel for me and my staff to continue striving each day. It is a pleasure to have such wonderful guests as you and your family.

We certainly look forward to seeing you in future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Corbin
Holiday Inn Express Corbin
#5 of 12 in Corbin
Hampton Inn Williamsburg
Hampton Inn Williamsburg
#1 of 4 in Williamsburg

Been to Best Western Corbin Inn? Share your experiences!