“Excellent half-way to the Smoky Mts.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn

BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Corbin
Evanston, Illinois
“Excellent half-way to the Smoky Mts.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Mr. Victor Patel, and his staff (especially Tammy) go out of their way to take care of every need, from a good restaurant to mailing your mail to sending you items you left behind! Hats off to them! The hotel serves a complete breakfast included in the room price. The staff are very attentive and helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Victor P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Your feedback is much appreciated. We value your business. We strive to exceed guests' expectations and gain energy from kind words such as yours to continue performing our best. We certainly would not excel without loyal guests like yourself.
We certainly hope to see you in future, and will look forward to serving you with our hospitality.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bardstown, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

The room was quite pleasant, the pool refreshing, and breakfast good. But most of all the service was super. A few days after my return, I realized that I had left my eye glasses. No glasses had been turned in and the room was occupied. However, after the guests left, the staff searched and found where they had fallen behind the night table. Victor put them in the mail right away. Yea, Best Western!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Victor P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Ms. Toni,
It certainly was a pleasure to have your group stay at my Hotel. We strive for excellent customer service, and are very pleased to have found your eyeglasses (under the nightstand!!). I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post this review.
My staff and I are looking forward to having you and your group stay at the Hotel in the future. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate in contacting me at any time.
South Bend, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

I decided to break up my recent trip from Indiana to South Carolina with an overnight stay. I often choose Best Western and made a reservation at the BW in Corbin, Kentucky. Near the end of the first leg of my trip out, I called to let them know that I was running a bit late. Lee, the evening front desk person, was very reassuring and gave me detailed instructions on how to find them. The approach to the Corbin BW is a wee bit tricky to locate as they are set back and up from the main road.
When I arrived, Lee was there smiling and welcoming. I did notice that the lobby was decked out rather quirkily. I found it fun, but it would not be to everyone's taste. My room, #109, was a pleasant surprise. Nicely decorated, smelling fresh and clean. Beds were clean and made with the current fashion of 4 pillows, white bed linens, and decorative bed scarf. Looked nice! And I enjoyed a great night's sleep!
No problems with the room at all. Three minor recommendations: 1) a handy card with TV channel selections rather than a printed page in a notebook; 2) replacement of or instructions for setting the alarm on the bedside clock-radio (was confounding); 3) larger plastic liner in ice bucket. I took note of and was impressed by the special "clean" TV remote.
Enjoyed this place so much that I made a point of rebooking a night on my return trip home.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to thank you for taking the time in providing us with your valuable feed back. We appreciate comments from our guest as it helps us improvize in areas where we may need more attention. It is only because of such reviews that we continually strive to exceed our guests' expectations.

Thank you once again. I certainly hope to see you in the future.
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were very pleasantly surprised by this Best Western. While the hotel seemed quite old, it had obviously been updated. The bedding was soft, clean and comfortable. The carpet was very clean....maybe even shampooed between pets. The bathroom was small but had been improved and looked pristine. We appreciated the fridge and microwave. Every staffer was pleasant. While we booked this reservation because our large dog was accepted, we would stay there again with or without him. There was also a small breakfast area with an adequate breakfast. Only area for improvement is their towels. They were thin and worn and need replacing to match the quality of the bedding. While obviously sanitized, a couple of our towels had some stains that just weren't coming out in the laundry.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cara S
Victor P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with your valuable feed back.
We certainly look forward to seeing you next time you are traveling towards this area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

From the reservation to the check-in the service was great. Christian was very pleasant with our check-in as well as Tammy with our check out. The rooms were very clean and well kept. Great place for an overnight stay.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sorry for the delayed response. I would like to assure you that your business is of extreme value and we appreciate the great review you have provided about my Hotel and the staff. We strive for guest satisfaction, therefore, feed back such as yours help refuel the energy within us to perform better each day.
Thank you once again, and we certainly hope to see you when you are in this area again.
Stoney Fork, KY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

From the outside the Motel didn't look like anything special and we were a little worried until we made it into the room. The room was emaculate. This was one of the cleanest Best Westerns I've ever stayed in. The bed was super comfortable. The shower was very clean and the water pressure was wonderful. The staff was friendly and the location was great. I recommend staying here. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kelly Y
San Clem
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

I worked in Corbin and stayed here for 5 weeks. If I had a problem the staff would get right on it. I would stay here again if I were ever in Corbin. Very accessible to shopping, restaurants, and freeway.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Susan V
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corbin
Baymont Inn & Suites Corbin
Fairfield Inn Corbin
Fairfield Inn Corbin
#5 of 12 in Corbin
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, London

Been to BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn? Share your experiences!