Tripadvisor
Corbin

“Crazy burgers and amazing bbq”
Review of Smokey Bear's BBQ

Smokey Bear's BBQ
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Corbin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner
Description: A Great Ma and Pa BBQ Joint that offers many specialties, not just BBQ! You may Dine-In, Call-In, Pick-Up or place catering orders. We do a little bit of everything at Smokey Bear's BBQ! Come join us!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love the burgers at Smokey bears and the bbq and sides are awesome. This is a great lunch place. No reason to dress up.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank precisiontitleky
Write a reviewReviews (143)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the time I walked in I was welcomed and my waitress Shanna was amazing. Always coming back to refill my drink, checking to see if I needed anything. I'm telling you that lady should be teaching a waitress class. Now the food. OMG the most amazing pulled pork sandwich with their all you can eat in house made bbq sauce .... amazing. I subbed the onion rings for my fries and the best I have ever had.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Mamawgin
Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

We've been traveling for a couple days and been wanting a good BBQ meal. We walked into a place two days ago only to have the power go out as soon as we walked in because of high winds that downed nearby power lines. After the wait, Smokey Bears BBQ was much anticipated and did not disappoint. I ordered the pig taters and my husband ordered the jailbreaker. Both were delicious! We ended up taking half the sandwich and 1/3 of the tots home. The service was super friendly and the prices were very reasonable. This will be a regular stop whenever we are back in the area.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank BReall
Reviewed November 3, 2019

Smokey Bear's catered my son's wedding at Pine Mountain State Park this past weekend. If you are looking to have an event catered, look no further than Smokey Bear's bbq. This is bbq heaven and the best bbq ever! The brisket, pulled pork, and pulled chicken were moist, tender, and seasoned to perfection. The home made sides were tasty and delicious. They make their own sauces which can't be beat. The owner and staff were friendly and responsive to our many questions. Thanks for your hard work and the best bbq in the south!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank forhvnske
Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

We both ordered the bbq and toast which comes with a side of fries. The menu says other sides can be substituted for the fries. I asked for corn on the cob instead of fries and was charged extra. My wife ordered an upcharge substitute and was charged more and I don't know if that was correct but if they couldn't get mine right it doesn't matter. I complained to cashier who blew me off. I persisted and explained the situation. She couldn't figure it out and I wasn't going to stand there and waste more time so I told her to forget it. I won't be back. Enough said.

Date of visit: October 2019

Been to Smokey Bear's BBQ? Share your experiences!