“BBQ done right! ”

Smokey Bear's BBQ
Ranked #9 of 75 Restaurants in Corbin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner
Description: A Great Ma and Pa BBQ Joint that offers many specialties, not just BBQ! You may Dine-In, Call-In, Pick-Up or place catering orders. We do a little bit of everything at Smokey Bear's BBQ! Come join us!
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

First trip with many in the future! Out of this World bbq. If you love spicy, I recommend you ask for spicy sauce on the side, it's has Great flavor and won't disappoint! Small place, nothing fancy. Just good food at good prices.

2  Thank 606GravelTravels

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Definitely not a fancy place; counter service, but food delivered quickly and piping hot to your table. The French fries are fresh cut, served hot and crispy and just superb! We both had the barbecue pork sandwiches, and the portions were decent. The buns were toasted, although they could have used a few extra minutes on the grill. The meat was tender but I did miss that smoky wood taste that I have come to expect with barbecue. This could have been cooked in an oven. The barbecue sauce we used was a sweet tangy sauce and it was really good. All in all, if you just want some decent food, nicely prepared, and don't want to spend an arm and a leg, I would come here.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

This place is a must!!! The best food you could ever eat. Mouth watering BBQ and juicy cheese burgers. Yummy is all I can say!!!

Erin M, General Manager at Smokey Bear's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you so much for not only trying us out but giving us a Great review! We always appreciate it! Please swing by Smokey Bear's BBQ anytime! :)

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I frequent this place. Never once has the quality or freshness of food been less than excellent. The pulled pork is exceptional and freshly pulled. Always moist and bursting with flavor. Their baby back ribs are on par with those from much pricier spots. The burgers are hand mashed patties like you'd expect from any great burger joint. They have them plain or as tasty as you want with names like Prosecutor and Jail Breaker. Fries are always fresh and hot. I've tried a few other menu items, all of which are quite good. I hear the catfish is excellent.

Staff is always friendly.

The place is not fancy but it's always a nice place to eat. Clientele ranges from families with children to the retired with lots of hard working men and women stopping by for lunch break as well.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I live entirely to far away but when I am in the area I always stop by. I seriously think about the jail breaker at least once a week.

Been to Smokey Bear's BBQ? Share your experiences!