Tripadvisor
Corbin
Post
Inbox
Search

“Standard Chinese buffet. ”
Review of Wah Weng Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wah Weng Garden
Ranked #26 of 79 Restaurants in Corbin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have no complaints. Everything was fresh. I wish there were more veggie choices. Clean. Great service. Higher price on the weekends due to choices on the buffet. I haven't ate here in years. But I am glad we did.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

This is your average Chinese buffet restaurant. It is the best place to eat Chinese in Corbin though

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

They have all of your basic Chinese dishes on the buffet. Food was fresh, hot, and they kept the buffet area very clean. The bathroom could use some updating but this place is a regular for us and beats the other Chinese Restaurants in the area by a long shot!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018

Went on a weeknight and was pleasantly surprised. The location is out of the way in the corner of a strip mall. The hotel staff had recommended it and we were not disappointed. The decor is showing its age and could be updated. Buffets are often hit-or-miss depending on the dish but all the ones I tried were very good. I liked that the dishes were labeled and kept full. My favorite was the the General Tso's chicken. I have had it from many places and I have to say this one was very good. The spice level was exactly right and the chicken crispy and moist. The beef dishes were tender and well seasoned. If I am back in the area I will definitely go again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Me and my girlfriend tried this place. Was your average run of the mill Chinese buffet place. Pretty big difference in price between lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Wah Weng Garden? Share your experiences!