“Typical Buffet”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Asheville, North Carolina
“Typical Buffet”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The restaurant was clean, staff very nice and friendly. Our waitress was very attentive. The salad bar was very good, salad greens-good variety and cold, many items to choose from. The other food was typical buffet food, nothing spectacular, but well maintained and clean.

• Visited August 2012

Lily, Kentucky, United States
“Sorriest buffet and steaks in thearea”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This place is one to avoid if you want a good meal. Take it from a local...don't eat here.

2 Thank Tina B
MidWest
“PERSONAL service from the Owner, David.....”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The Owner personally takes a hand in every meal served, at least on this date. I was attracted to the restaurant by a patriotic billboard on the road nearby, and being a patriotic American chose his location.

I was greeted warmly by staff. Salad bar was well presented, clean, and had ample selection. Steak was to-die-for, seared flawlessly in it's own juices, and the Owner, David, personally came to our table to make sure all was the way WE wanted it and expected it to be.

For a small town, this man cares about each and every person who comes through the front door. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Visited May 2012
Palm Valley, FL
“I guess if this is all your used to...”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

We are from out of town and happened upon this establishment for dinner. There weren't a lot of choices in town, and this one we had seen a billboard from the interstate. Upon entering the restaurant we were immediately greeted by a cashier who took our order. I ordered their prime rib special. I was to get the prime rib, and the buffet. My mate ordered the rib eye. The waitress was unattentive at best. We were only given one plate each for the buffet. Our waitress never offered us any clean plates. And was inattentive at beat. When she delivered our meals, she has two rib eyes, and i had ordered prime rib. I brought to her attention, and she then asked me, "would you like me to get that for you?". Well, Duh, that is what i ordered. When i got the prime rib, well, I should have stuck with the rib eye. It was awful...tasted like pot roast. And we never got additional plates to return to the buffet. Won't go there again. But, if you've never had anything but this kind of steak house, then I guess it'd be alright.

1 Thank ARKPalmValley_FL
Keavy, Kentucky, United States
“Terrible buffet”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Everything was from a can, bland and did not seem very nutritious. I don't plan to return.

Visited September 2011