Quality Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Corbin)
LandMark Inn(Corbin)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2010

We stayed in room 110 and it was fine. Used the pool and hot tub too. Hot tub was very hot, pool was only warm - but it was only 20 degrees outside! Breakfast was do-able, standard quick fix stuff like most comfort inns.
I did smell a little musty thing in the hallway, but figured with a pool you're gonna have that. We always stay in a place with an indoor pool and hot tub on our winter escapes, and this one was fine. We paid 79 a night, 2people, king bed. Wifi worked very well also.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2010

This hotel is a disgrace to comfort Suites chain. For the person in a previous review, do not hold THIS hotel against all comfort suites. I always stay with choice hotels, and tend to choose comfort suites because they are always nice, without fail, no matter the state. This one however was a complete shock. Stained sheets on both beds. they used a flat sheet instead of a fitted for the bottom sheet. Stained towels. Only 2 sets of towels in a 2 bed room when I know they're required to have 2 sets per bed. There was a hand towel on the tub in place where a bath mat should be. asked for more towels at the front desk, they had to go FIND more in other rooms. If they were to sell out, what would they do then? I think alot of people wouldn't have any towels in their rooms. I almost believe they wouldn't have a problem knocking on your door to ask if you have any towels your not using so they can give them to someone else that doesnt have any. Rips, tears,stains, and burn holes in the bedding. Pull-out couch is a joke, took forever to get it to stay up, had to use the cushions, also had to go to front desk and get sheets for it. 3rd shift desk clerk although it was wonderful he let us check in early, wasnt wearing a uniform, had a friend or something behind the desk in a t-shirt, who proceeded to come from behind the desk, get on the guest use computer, and then fall asleep with his head on the desk when we walked through. No towels in the pool area, had to drip drip to the front desk and ask for some. Big wad of hair floating in the pool... disgusting! The building is nice, the hotel has alot of potential. It seems to me that the employees and management just dont seem to care if their guests are comfortable and have a pleasant stay. Thats the biggest thing they are missing. If the employees don't care, it will show in their work and at the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2010

My family and I have stayed in many "choice hotels," but this hotel was the most disgusting hotel I have EVER stayed in. We had to carry the "crib" to our room without help. Every other Comfort Inn and Suites someone carried and set up the pack n play for us. But that was nothing compared to what we found in THREE different rooms.The first room we went to the toilet didn't flush and there was blood on the sheets of one bed. We get switched (with no help, I was traveling with a baby and my sister and my 4 year old). The next room had pee stains (I assume) on the bed. Yellow stains. And the couch was filthy. We go to our 3rd room, with no help, only to find white stains...and ripped sheets on the bed. My sister and 2 boys had been traveling for 8 hrs and all we wanted was a clean room to go to bed...instead we got a horrible and dirty place. We left and didn't get charged. We went to the town over and stayed in an awesome hotel! I just wanted you all to know, that hotel is disgusting.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2010

We stayed here on our way back from visiting Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. This was our last night on vacation, and easily the worst. As an employee of Choice Hotels International, this room was an EMBARRASSMENT to the chain! The lady at the front desk was nice, but that is where the niceness ends. We checked in around 10 pm and went to eat. When we arrived back at the hotel, we entered through the side entrance and immediately realized our mistake. The hallway/stairwell was filthy. Stains were all over the carpets, and it smelled very musty and old. Our room was the same. The carpets were very discolored and stained, and the room smelled very musty, and like mold. The walls had scuff marks and were discolored as well. We laid on the beds to go to sleep, and found a dead BED BUG. This of course had us concerned so we took all the sheets and covers off to thoroughly search. The sheets had yellow stains on them. We looked around the room and found: a baseball hat, condom, PIECE OF GLASS IN the bed, USED BANDAID stuck to the bed skirt, some kind of beads in the pull out couch sheets, all kinds of TRASH, from gum wrappers to pieces of tape on the wall. We later found out why the room smelled so badly like mold, the shower curtain had mold on it because the faucet had a constant leak. The tray for breakfast foods was filthy as well. There were carvings on the back of the door to the room, where someone had carved their initials and some other symbols on it. After seeing all of this, we went to the front desk to report the problems. She offered to move us rooms, but seeing as it was already midnight, our stuff was unpacked and we would have to go through the same process of searching the next room, we told her we would just talk to the manager in the morning.
The next morning, we went to the manager and told him about all of the items we had found and the general dirtiness of the hotel. He proceeded to become very argumentative and told us that they had a policy of offering to move rooms or give our money back, and if we declined that last night, then there was absolutely nothing he could do. He did not even apologize to us once. He immediately became defensive and told us "that is our policy, and has been for 15 years. we own four other hotels and all of them operate by the book." We were disgusted. As I was leaving, I left the keys on the counter and one of them slid off the other side, onto their desk. He then claimed that I was throwing the keys at him and started trying to argue with me again. I turned around and walked out the door. Worst hotel experience of my life. I would be embarrassed if my manager ever talked to a guest like that, or to even work at a hotel such as this one.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Traveler3154
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We were travelling to Charlotte from Iowa and was having a hard time finding a hotel in the early evening. We had our daughter, who was home, try to find us a decent place to stay. We checked in and went to our room. As soon as we saw the toilet, we knew we had made a mistake. The toilet had a black water ring and black stuff down the inside and floating in the water. We immediately requested another room and went to supper. When we returned to our new room, we immediately checked out the bathroom, which was just as bad as the first. Either they don't have toilet brushes or aren't smart enough to use them. I also killed a couple of 'critters' on the bathroom floor. We did stay the night and was awakened by the adjacent room filling their in-room jaccuzi. Advertising a hot breakfast was a joke, sausage was terrible, tried to heat biscuit, but couldn't get microwave to work. Cold biscuit and terrible gravy. Desk clerk was the same in the morning and told us to complain to the manager, but he wasn't there. My wife called when we got home and she did get to talk to the manager. He refunded a portion of what was a grossly over priced room to start with. I would sleep in my car before ever staying at a Comfort Suite again, any place.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple