Fairfield Inn Corbin
$120
  • Pool
$140
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgas stationcomfy bedwould stay againcracker barrelhot breakfastbusiness centerroom was largestaff was friendlynext morningfree breakfastoff the highwaydesktammyfloridarefrigerator
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This Fairfield was very average. The rooms are worn out. We found a hairbrush from a previous guest on the floor in the bath area. No bad odors. Average bed comfort. I have been in better quality Fairfield Inns.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I relocated to this part of the country for work, and spent the better part of a month at the Fairfield Inn Corbin. The general manager, Kevin, along with the entire staff was extremely helpful, and accommodating. The hotel itself is definitely a little old, but very well maintained. The rooms are very large, and nicely furnished; having a decent sized refrigerator is a big plus, and the pool is clean, and easily accessible. I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody staying in the area for business or pleasure. The hot breakfast there is unbeatable!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dario C
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night and that was fine, however, if we stayed longer, I would've asked to move. We stayed in room 311, which was very close to the very loud ice machine. If someone just used it here and there, fine. But when numerous people used it to fill their coolers, I was ready to blow a gasket because it was early morning! Outside of that, it was a pretty decent stay. The king room was large, however, the bed was leaning on the left side. Thankfully it was a king and there was room to move over. Very clean and the staff was pleasant. Breakfast was pretty good, not what was advertised, but decent food. It was conveniently located off the highway and close to gas stations and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stayed here with my son on our way back to North Carolina. Hotel is beginning to look a little dated, very loud air conditioning unit that was difficult to control the temperature on. Go from being too warm to looking for extra blankets. Rooms were okay, carpet was worn and hard to find outlets where my iPhone cord would not keep falling out. Staff was friendly, property however is aging, would probably look for alternative if I was traveling that direction in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The first room that we were issued was directly above the indoor pool which caused it to be steamy and humid. Even after turning the air conditioner up all the way, the room still felt very muggy. I requested another room on a higher floor furthest away from the pool area.
We were moved up one floor. When the air conditioner was turned on, it smelled of mildew and mold. That smell never went away the entire rest of the night. The toilet backed up so we had to use the bathroom down in the lobby. When taking a shower, we stood in 5 inches of dirty water due to the bathtub not draining while the water was running. The décor was pretty in this hotel, but the bones of it all need updating. It felt as if they had simply put a coat of paint on an hold hotel to make the it look more appealing. More work needs to be done to update a old and dated hotel. I would not stay here again. When all of these reports were given to the assistant manager upon checking out the following day, all he said was "I'm Sorry". I notice another customer complaining about the toilet back up in their room as well while checking out.

Room Tip: If you do decide to stay at this hotel, stay away from the indoor pool area. It's like staying in a steam room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family