“great stop try it”
Review of Bubby's BBQ

Bubby's BBQ
Ranked #1 of 75 Restaurants in Corbin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We offer a full menu with anything from a half pound hamburger, steak sandwiches, chili dogs, kids menu, we also have catfish dinners and bbq platters avaiable. We also have 6 buffet bars with BBQ items, fried chicken, deep fried catfish, Chicken and dumplings, hot wings, all kinds of sides to choose from , home made desserts, a huge selection salad bar and much more! Our Buffet is always hot and fresh we take pride in serving our customers nothing but top quality food. If you haven't true us out you will not be disappointed. We offer a very clean establishment with very friendly smiling faces. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed November 18, 2012

very good food great service all needed now is cold draft beer to go with it would have it all keep up good work

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We ate here while staying at Cumberland Falls. It is quite a trip away but well worth it. Friendly Staff and Great food and buffet. Bring your appetite.

1  Thank kevin p
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stopped here after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor and were blown away by how delicious and inexpensive the food was. We had the all you can eat lunch buffet--the fried catfish is really some of the best I have ever had and the fried chicken was delicious, too There were numerous vegetables to choose from as well as a nice salad bar. Also several desserts available. We were very impressed and will definitely stop here again when traveling in that area. My only complaint is that our server could have been a little more attentive.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Food is absolutely amazing. Service is great. Can't beat the value of the all you can eat buffet . One of the best meals have EVER had.

1  Thank TeamHarris2006
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Recently "found" Bubby's on a trip to Cumberland Falls. Had the lunch buffet. One of the best buffets I have ever had! So many items, it was impossible to sample everything. Cheap too...my husband and I ate for less than $20! My favorites were the fried chicken, white beans, corn bread fritters, and the fried green tomatoes were to die for. The meatloaf was just ok, but I am picky about my meatloaf. My husband really liked the pork barbeque. Good salad bar.Tons of desserts, but too full to eat much. The yellow watermelon was delious! The waitress was nice, but could have refilled the drinks more.

Been to Bubby's BBQ? Share your experiences!