“Owner/Management less than desirable”
Review of Dino's - CLOSED

Dino's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

To start, my mother had gave me a gift certificate she had purchased on restraunt.com Food was mediocre but what we expected as we have ate there before. Server was nice, Leroy, I believe. We ordered two meals and dessert. When we got up front to pay, the apparent owner was checking people out, where he informed us they no longer took those gift certificates. I asked how they could do that with no explanation other than we should have known..... but how nobody knows. Unless you read, the small sign at door but regardless of a sign, how can you not accept a gift certificate? I asked for the owner, he said it was him and I told him I was surprised he didn't care about his customers anymore than that, he just asked how I was paying and wanted rid of me. Very disappointing in no sympathy or compensation at all. Could have at least compd dessert or something. Definitely won't be back. Encourage you to check out Gondelier Italian in very nearby London, KY.

2  Thank Chris M
There are newer reviews for Dino's

Reviewed September 17, 2013

They have great bread sticks with a wild dipping sauce. The food is excellent and there is plenty of it. The prices are reasonable too. Do not mess if you have a need to eat.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

While all of the "Best _____Corbin" awards are nice, and while this isn't a white tablecloth Italian restaurant, water in a plastic Pepsi glass and chianti in a brandy snifter? The meat sauce was fairly tasteless and the meatballs were mushy. The price was right.
Maybe Dino's is a RI candidate?

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant, formerly known as Tuscany Gardens, has gone extremely downhill! ive been there several times, but this is my first time in Dinos. i noticed the name change as soon as i pulled in. Although hesitant, i went ahead and gave it a shot. $87 later i wish i had gone anywhere but there. Bad service, bad food! first we get breadsticks with marinara, which turned out to be the best part of the meal! she then brings our water, wine and Fried Calamari! the Calamari looked like onion rings, and was rubbery, like chewing on a rubber band! Then they were served with cocktail sauce!...what!?!
Finally, after the 3rd time having to ask she brings crayons for the child.
The menu was so big, it was almost hard to read. My date thought his pork chops with a side of rice was edible. I was surprised when my spaghetti came out with meat sauce all over it, considering i dont eat ground beef. This was not specifued by the waitress or the menu, but the waitress later said "thats the way it comes." my shrimp skewers were small frozen shrimp, grilled but not seasoned! when she brought out our food then walked away, i had to call her back to the table to ask her why we had our meals when in fact, we had not gotten our salads yet. She said "you mean 'they' never brought them to you"? i dont who 'they' are, but i ran my hand over the table and said "no, as you can see 'they' did not"!
she came back with our salads. Good, but not great!
Then, after i waited waaaaay too long for her to refill my wine, (after asking twice) before bringing it to me, she comes over to tell us, " im taking my 10 min break, someone should be over with your wine shortly". finally someone comes over with a glass of merlot for my date, (he never ordered)who had a full glass sitting in front of him. Mine was empty still!!!
After getting my wine, we decide we're done. We cannot take any more of the bad food and service. She brings our bill! Over $80 with all those mistakes and no apologies or discount offer!
I was appaulled! ill NEVER go back!

1  Thank krrfd
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Visited here after visiting Cumberland falls. More than ample amounts of food and a large menu to choose from. The dressings for the salads seemed watered down but over all I would recommend stopping by. Didn't have room for dessert but they looked wonderful.