“Rate Best Italian Restaurant in Corbin”
Review of Dino's - CLOSED

Dino's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had a nice selection of food -- the kids wanted pizza, we didn't. Rated the best Italian food in the area.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Portions were so large I could not finish the meal---and I am a HUNGRY MAN! Sandwiches to die ffor, loaded with goodies. Small pizza was larger and better than any national chain. Visit this gem!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We have been on a family vacation for the past few days from bolingbrook,Il. And it is great to have great food( pizza) and great service from Leroy. Thanks, Leroy for making our day. 5 stars for this place and for leroy

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The beer is cold and $2 or $2.50. That's the only plus. Chicken Parmesan was a giant chicken nugget with flavorless sauce. Pasta flavorless and tastes like it's out of a can.The bread wad even flavorless. Service was slow and restaurant echoes too much. Will go back for beer in the bar but that's it.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and I love their pizza. The lasagna is particularly good. The bread sticks are not bad. There has not been much that I have eaten at Dino's that I didn't like, and their portions are plentiful.

1  Thank JimmyGKentucky