Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #12 of 86 Restaurants in Corbin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So we have been coming here for years. Love the people BUT service has been slow and the food was been okay.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (115)

Reviewed November 19, 2019 via mobile

Came on taco Tuesday which was exciting but the tacos were not very good and didn’t look like the picture. Guess you get what you pay for- $1 a taco. But the fajita quesadilla was awesome! Go for that!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank 646carolynw
Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

Once my favorite Mexican in Corbin. It has gradually slipped over the years. Recent trip found the restaurant less clean and poorly lit. Food quality has dropped significantly. Much better options now, Si Senor for one.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank DBJCORBIN
Reviewed September 17, 2019

Our waiter did not understand English well and he wound up getting our order wrong. We put up with the wrong order (we were hungry and tired). However, we were really put off when we examined the bill closely and discovered they added drinks to the bill that we didn't order! The manager corrected the bill...but he didn't seem that contrite.

The place was empty during our visit...5 people in the bar and only one other family in the restaurant area. My margarita was OK but we wife's wife tasted old. i would NEVER go back to this place!

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Rogerdob
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

This place is very festive and had great service. The food is sub par, I got a beef burrito and it destroyed me the next morning. I eat Mexican and foreign food all the time with no issue but this place wreaked havoc on my guts. There aren't many choices for food in this town so I'll say this place is worth stopping in but hopefully my issue was an isolated one.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to El Dorado Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!