Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great stay!

We arrived later in the evening and were met by the owner and his wife who were both very nice and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
serbia3
Mathews, Virginia
via mobile
Kayaking on the Cumberland River

My wife and I did 2 of the self-guided tours on the Cumberland River that Sheltowee Trace Adventure... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Thomas B

All reviews white water rafting cumberland falls safety video raft ride papa smurf great trip recommend this trip sheltowee trace water level blue heron cozy cabins class rapids big south fork big rock potato salad jump rock camping trip
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great experience we enjoyed, first whitewater for the grand kids ( ages 9,12, & 13). Our " captain" was well knowledgeable and guided thru two class 3 - 4 rapids that day while other rafts were not so lucky. We enjoyed jumping off the rock & plus stopping at various swimming spots. The outfitter crew did a great job preparing and making it a memorable trip down the Cumberland.The scenic trip ended with lunch and boat ride down the river which gave us plenty time to relax & recant our rafting experience. Once again we like to thank "Papa Smurf" family and his crew for a memorable trip.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This place was great. Very quiet! To think they have sewers way out in the boonies. The people are very friendly. Wild come back!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was my 14 year old son's first whitewater experience (I've done several but not this outfitter). Along with us were a family from Wisconsin, mom dad and two teen daughters. The overall experience was very good!! The guide, name Jason but call him "Doc" was absolutely amazing! He made the young first timers feel very safe and secure while also making it a whitewater adventure full of some good pulse quickening moments! It was the first time I have ever been 'tossed' hahaha! Just wish I hadn't taken the young lady sitting behind me out as I went lol! I wish it could have lasted longer but the falls dictate you can't start farther upstream and it ends in lake but the outfitter does a great job and the employees are what make the outfitter!! Thanks to you all!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

No problems at all on canoe trip from Station Camp to blue heron. Driver was polite and knowledgeable. Bus ride took an hour and 20 minutes but there was some construction along the way...

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Fun for novice rafters. A little short on thrills with some long stretches of calm water. Very well organized by the outfitter. Lunch was provided and good.