All reviewspennethe cottagesswimming poollake viewfantastic poolback watersmulti cuisine restaurantnice propertyfront office staffrelaxing staydinner buffetseafoodbreakfast spreadspecial thankscourteous staffmexicana restaurantbackwaters
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I went to ramada resort for a night stay with my husband and 6 yr daughter on jan 27 monday.we stayed at room no:106 lake facing cottage.At the same night when i entered into the bathroom i slipped on the tiled bathroom and fell down as a result my left ankle got fractured and my knee got dislocated.the slipper provided in the room was very skidy and there was no anti slip safety mat.the injury was reported to the hotel,the staff were ready to assist us and very co operative especially the cab driver who assist us to the nearby lakeshore hospital.I dont receive any co operation from the hotel manager.the hotel authorities did not refund the amount we paid.I am not satisfied with the attitude of the hotel corporate people.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank teenaanup
cochinramada, General Manager at Ramada Resort Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Namaskaram !

We regret for the unfortunate experience you had in the resort. We had assisted you the best possible way in the circumstances.

Regards,

Suresh Kumar

Reviewed February 10, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Having a good stay is not necessarily just having big rooms and a good view, the courtesy of the hotel staff, the quality of the facilities all matter.
I felt that Ramada thinks their job is done because they are called as a 'luxurious 5 star resort with amazing view'. I dont think so.
Their people and staff could be more courteous and nice to the customers. For the price we pay, this is the least that i expected.
THe wifi could be faster and better and they can provide it free!
Too many small things just destroyed it for me, but probably i had a higher expectation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank shilpa_george4

Namaskaram !

Thank you for taking your time out for writing a review. I regret if your stay has not been as per your expectations. If you could write to me at suresh.kumar@ramadacochin.com and elaborate your experience with the staff, I can take corrective steps.
The WiFi in the resort is free. There is no charge for usage. If you have been charged for the WiFi, I request you to send me the copy of the bill and we will refund the amount.

Regards,

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We had some difficult nailing down the exact location of the Hotel. Our cab driver was given wrong directions, and there was plenty of back and forth, before finding the place. The interiors, looked like they were wearing out, but some sweet talk with the reception, got us a better room.

The pool isn't that Superb (though advertised Longest), and is more of a narrow Long drain, causing people to bump into each other.. The property overlooks the lagoon and has a fantastic view, but then the staff did nothing to repel all the mosquitoes in the area. What more can you expect more of a Lagoon, as a location.

Staff are very friendly, and service is what you can expect for the price. Ideal location for a romantic getaway, provided you bring your own mosquito repellant.

Room Tip: Ask for any room, overlooking the lagoon, and with a chance of catching the sunrise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
cochinramada, General Manager at Ramada Resort Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Namaskaram !

I thank you for writing a review on our resort.

To a large extend we try to curb the mosquito menace by constantly keeping the area clean and fogging in the evening. While these measures have only a few hours effect, we always advice that when you travel anywhere in India to carry your own mosquito repellant.

We do provide the repellant at the front desk albeit at the cost price.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed at Ramada with my husband and 2 year old son. The experience was awesome. Right from the check-in to check-out it was a hurdle free experience. Huge spacious rooms, well equipped bathrooms, beautiful pool, well stacked mini bar, great views, great food, awesome staff. The place was even more beautiful than it is in pictures. Must visit for all who plan to be in Kerala n want to just sit back and relax watching the sun rise right from their bed.........love to be back.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Namaskaram !!

We would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time in giving us your feedback. We are glad you had a comfortable stay at our resort and the food & services were up to your satisfaction.Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you back at Ramada Resort.