“Central city, KY Best Western Venture”

Best Western Central City
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Central City
Reviewed May 12, 2014

New, clean, great breakfast, nice lobby, helpful staff. Conveniently located just outside the small downtown area. Huddle House next door was good for lunch. Unlike the Super 8 and Days Inn, the Best Western allowed cancellation within 24 hours. There was no cancellation at the others.
Good value, too!

Room Tip: If you don't like climbing stairs, get a room on first floor. No elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Illinoistraveler48
bwcentralcityky, Front Office Manager at Best Western Central City, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay here at the BEST WESTERN® PLUS Venture Inn. All feedback from current and past guests is most appreciated. I was so pleased to see that you were very pleased with your stay! The staff here prides itself on being able to make each guest feel at home and enjoy their experience while visiting us.

Thank you again and we hope that you will continue to choose us when visiting Central City!

Angela D. Wilson
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is a PLUS hotel in the BW chain and it doesn't disappoint. Very nice room, Internet screams fast, nice pool and exercise room, staff was friendly and helpful. Could get food and beverages late, get laundry done, and work done easily and comfortably here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwcentralcityky, Manager at Best Western Central City, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Hello Eric P,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Venture Inn. All feedback from current and past guests is most appreciated. I was so pleased to see that you were very comfortable during your stay! The staff here prides itself on being able to make each guest feel at home and were very happy to hear that we had done just that for you.

Brittany Gordon
Asst. GM BEST WESTERN PLUS Venture Inn

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the month of January 2014 and both times the accommodations were nice, the staff was very helpful and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. I had a comfortable sleep there. It would be my only choice to stay in Greenville, KY.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jackie M, Director of Sales at Best Western Central City, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are very pleased that your choice was to stay wtih us. Your comments help us to continue to keep our guest satisfaction at the highest quailty. We hope that we will be your continue choice in the future.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Very nice, with a large pool and nice workout facility... Staff was very helpful. Rooms clean, bed comfortable, and a bunch of big pillows. This review is demanding a 200-Character minimum in this review, though I'm already done, this is probably the last time I will take my time to do a good deed and submit a stupid review.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jackie M, Director of Sales at Best Western Central City, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review with us. Your time and comments are very helpful to us in making sure our goals of satisfaction continue. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was very impressed with how clean and well kept this hotel was. The pool was nice too. It was clean and warm. The girls loved it. The staff is second to none. They were not only good at their job, they were friendly while doing it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jackie M, Director of Sales at Best Western Central City, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

We would like to thank you staying with us, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

the hotel was comfortable and clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was not very good. The food was bland, cold and the biscuits were hard as a rock. I would say it was a decent room for the money spent.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed at this Best Western Plus, and I must say that from the time I arrived til the time I left , the service was very welcoming and professional . Upon my arrival which had been chaotic from New York I was exhausted and hoped that a room would be ready .. The person at the Reception . Angela Wilson . was a God send , she cheerfully took my Reservation and checked me in into a large King size bed ,, and let me know that there was a Swimming Pool , Gym and a Breakfast in the morning. Mme. Wilson even helped arranged a driver for me to take me around as there are no taxis in this town .. Any problem that I had , Mme. Wilson was able to take care of ..

Being a Marketing Director in a major City I am able to recognize good service and my stay was made pleasant and less stressful beacuse of this warm and smiling person .. It is so true that it is not just the places that you go to,, but the people you come in contact with makes all the difference..I have given 5/5 because of the quality of the accomodations , and of course to Angela Wilson who is according to me a special human being ,,I did not have the Breakfast but I am sure it would be adequate .Every inconvience that I may have had because of not asking about taxis a head of time was always rectified , as we say in Montreal ,, Merci

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business