Best Western Central City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Beaver Dam Inn(Beaver Dam)
Eagle Inn(Beaver Dam)
Green River Lodge(Morgantown)
View Hotel
All reviewsexpress checkoutfront deskfood for breakfaststayed here multiple timesrooms are nice and cleangreat hot breakfasttraveling throughindoor poolplace to staybiscuits and gravywafflesnice sizethe hotel is cleanrecommend this hotelup to datecomplimentary breakfastnon smoking
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed at this Best Western Plus, and I must say that from the time I arrived til the time I left , the service was very welcoming and professional . Upon my arrival which had been chaotic from New York I was exhausted and hoped that a room would be ready .. The person at the Reception . Angela Wilson . was a God send , she cheerfully took my Reservation and checked me in into a large King size bed ,, and let me know that there was a Swimming Pool , Gym and a Breakfast in the morning. Mme. Wilson even helped arranged a driver for me to take me around as there are no taxis in this town .. Any problem that I had , Mme. Wilson was able to take care of ..

Being a Marketing Director in a major City I am able to recognize good service and my stay was made pleasant and less stressful beacuse of this warm and smiling person .. It is so true that it is not just the places that you go to,, but the people you come in contact with makes all the difference..I have given 5/5 because of the quality of the accomodations , and of course to Angela Wilson who is according to me a special human being ,,I did not have the Breakfast but I am sure it would be adequate .Every inconvience that I may have had because of not asking about taxis a head of time was always rectified , as we say in Montreal ,, Merci

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The inside and outside of this Hotel are extremely clean, the rooms are super nice. The indoor pool is an added bonus to your stay. Breakfast was fresh, warm and delicious. Everyone is so friendly. You can sit out in the lobby or sit outside and talk with other guest and/or the staff. Anything you need is attainableif you just call the front desk they will go out of their way to assist you in any way. Great Hotel!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were very pleased with this hotel. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was fairly good for this type of breakfast. Had good variety. Will stay there again if we are in this area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The room was not very clean, the people at the desk with the exception of the lady that checked me in did not seem to want to be bothered. I asked for a wake up both nights I was there and neither one happened. Just did not feel that the people cared about me.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western in Cheboygan Michigan. We'd been driving all day, and a light rain was falling. We arrived tired and ready to relax. The covered balcony was the perfect place to look at the river, relax and enjoy the evening. We also stayed at Best Western Plus in Montreal Canada, and Best Western Premier in Quebec Canada, I highly recommend both. Four Best Western stays this trip and all were pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple