“Our hotel stay”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Central City
Louisville Ky.
“Our hotel stay”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

First and foremost is the absolutely fabulous beds and friendly people.We slept like a baby and were treated very well during our stay.Great accomenditions and service.Will definately stay here and at all Best Western hotels from now on if it all possible.I'm not trying to just talk this hotel up.We actually really enjoyed our stay so much that we are putting Best Western number one on our list. Steve,Pam,Dr. Ken,Rodney and Hunter (patrons of Best Western)

Room Tip: No tips needed here. All rooms are very accessible with entry doors at both ends and front of hotel...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My family at I went to a wedding in Owensboro, Ky and choose to stay here on our way through and I have to stay we were quite impressed. It was a little pricey but they got us a room on the 1st floor, as they don't have an elevator and my father cannot do steps. Room was spotless, literally looked like a brand new hotel unsure if it was, but it sure looked it, front was adorable and very well maintained,breakfast was in a small nook, which was quite cramped however the selection of breakfast items was very impressive. I loved the beds slept like a baby there was one small issue it became rather hott in our room quite quickly and the curtains draped down over the ac unit and I couldn't ever find a way to solve this issue so I called down to the desk and the woman helped me by lifting a small plastic barrier that seperates the curtains from the air blowing out,never experienced anything like this in a room before so just know if you stay here that this is how the curtains vs ac unit works! Good to know ! Felt like a moron but it sure got cooler in the room alot faster ! Thank you will stay again when in the area had a very pleasant time would reccomend to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for the room that isn't directly next to the breakfast area(can be quite noisy in the mornin...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Of the options available to me in September 2012, the Venture Inn looked like and turned out to be a very good value. The facility was clean, room was comfortable and quiet, staff was helpful.
GW (North Carolina)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
bwcentralcityky, General Manager at Best Western Central City, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel for other patrons. Feedback from guests is the best tool that there is in this very social world! I am pleased to see that we did our job in maintaining the cleanliness and the helpfulness that so many people look for when traveling. I hope that in the future we see you again.

Thanks Again!
Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed September 19, 2012

After a full day of driving, this room was a welcome relief! I was on a business trip, so the free Wi-Fi was so appreciated! I could keep in contact with my family. My room had a refrigerator and a whirlpool tub in the same room with the bed and TV. The bed was so comfortable! Had to walk up a flight of steps to my room, but preferred this since I drove all day. They had a wonderful breakfast that included eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy and even a wafflemaker for your own fresh waffles in addition to the regular Continental breakfast fare. Coffee was great, too! They offered a workout room and a pool. The staff on both shifts were friendly and very helpful. I would visit this hotel again for work or vacation. The only drawback was that there were rooms that allowed smoking, so the hallways smelled of cigarette smoke. Thankfully, one side of the hotel was designated as smoking rooms rather than mixing them in with the nonsmoking ones.

Room Tip: The rooms with the whirlpool tub in the room next to the bed and TV are awesome! Some rooms have re...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
bwcentralcityky, General Manager at Best Western Central City, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Feedback from guests like you that makes it easier for other prospective guests to make their final decision when it comes time to book. I am so glad that we were able to make your stay a memorable one and that we were able to cater to your needs following a long trip. I hope to see you again in the future!

Thank you again!
Somerset, New Jersey
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

We were traveling and it was getting late. We stop here for the night. We would stop there again. The room was very nice and most of all clean!!!!! The breakfast you can get was hot or cool. The coffee great.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
bwcentralcityky, General Manager at Best Western Central City, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is customers like you, who take the time to let others know about your stay, that spread awareness to the comforts of our hotel. We really appreciate you for your choice to stay with us and your loyalty to our hotel.

Brittany Gordon
AGM Best Western PLUS Venture Inn
Ritzville, Washington
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Multiple long term stays at this property. All have been excellent. Staff is friendly and helpful. Was able to secure upgraded room for my longest stay which was two weeks. Room is excellent sized, always very clean and property is well cared for. Great hotel for the location, especially since there is nothing else around.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Hi Lacey S,

I would like to thank you for taking time to review our hotel for other guests on Trip Advisor. In this day-and-age, feedback from actual past guests serves as a way better tool than any commercial, print ad or our actual site! Having you as a regular customer is a delight! we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thanks, as always.

Brittany Gordon
EVERYWHERE
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Hmmmmm, for Central City, pretty good. Nice, clean room. Very nice and friendly staff. Free breakfast......well, not bad for Central City. Nothing to get excited about, but unlike that sty down the street called the convention center inn, you can have more that one orange juice. Overall, a recommened place to stay in Central City, Ky.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Best Western Central City, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Hi JOHNRECERT,

I would like to first thank you for rating our property. Any form of review is great in my opinion. I am glad to see that you took the time to review your stay and provide me with helpful feedback. I am happy to see that we rank highly amongst our competitors in Muhlenberg County. I wish there was more that we could have done to garner a more upbeat review, but as I stated before, any feedback makes me happy.
We hope to see you in your future travels to Muhlenberg County!!

Thanks,
Comfort Inn & Suites Madisonville
Super 8 Central City
Super 8 Central City
#2 of 3 in Central City

Been to Best Western Central City? Share your experiences!