“One Night”

Super 8 Central City
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Central City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Jackson
Reviewed December 26, 2013

From the moment i entered the office I knew I had made a good choice to spend the night at this Hotel. I was warmingly greeted and in moments had the key to my room. The room was larger than I anticipated, very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BethGidcumb, General Manager at Super 8 Central City, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to being of service to you in the future.
Erlanger
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We came 4 hrs to have a relaxing evening and enjoy your pool but after checking in and getting ready to go swimming. We found out the pool was closed do to some problems. Also wanted bottom floor and reserved it the prior day but had to stay up stairs. I was disapointed overall.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BethGidcumb, General Manager at Super 8 Central City, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. All comments positive or negative give us a opportunity to improve our service. We hope to be of service to you in the future.
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I needed a hotel in this area for a business trip and the selections around there are lean to say the least. I chose this location based on the reviews. This a good, clean hotel and for a Super 8, I would have to say it's one of their best. Of course as with most Super 8's, there's a lot of construction workers utilizing the property, so I hope they keep up their level of cleanliness and service. I will be back in the area to complete my business in mid-January and plan to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BethGidcumb, General Manager at Super 8 Central City, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your review. We opened in 2001 and take pride in keeping our hotel looking new and our guest comfortable . Thank you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Central City
Days Inn Madisonville
Days Inn Madisonville
#4 of 5 in Madisonville
Comfort Inn & Suites Madisonville

Been to Super 8 Central City? Share your experiences!