“Nice and friendly”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Nice and friendly”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The hostess and staff were welcoming and friendly. The prices are great. An all you can eat salad bar is a nice addition. The steaks were good, but the pies were amazing. It's a dry restaurant, so have sweet tea with your meal.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Salbolal

clayton indiana
“Great food and non smoking.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were looking for a nice place for dinner that was not fast food. There are not a lot of choices in the area and even fewer that are no smoking. After reading a few reviews we decided this seemed to be the best option. It was a great choice. My husband had the rib eye and it was so tender he could cut it with a fork. The flavor was excellent. I chose the steak skewers. They were very well seasoned but the steak could have been a little more done. We both left very full and I even took out leftovers. If we ever visit the area again we will return.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank pettaxi
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Overpriced”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

This place could use some updating to say the least. I had the steak and shrimp. Both were eatable but $21 for frozen shrimp, dizzy server and just ok steak. I had high hopes. There is a lack of good food options in Cave City.

4 Thank Traveler5600
New Albany, Indiana
“Good food, but not enough for $”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The food was good, but sure wasn't enough for the price that you had to pay. My boy's got the chicken strip meal which was two small pieces of chicken strips and a handful of fries for $6.99 each. My husband and I got a steak meal for $14.99 each with only one side item and a salad. Good but pricey for the amount of food that you get. My kids left hungry!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Jessica E
Acworth, Georgia
“Good Food, Spotty Service”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I visited Sahara Steak House twice during my stay in Cave City. The first night I had salmon, but it took exceptionally long to get my meal. The hang-up appeared to be in the kitchen. Perhaps, they were understaffed that night. When I returned a second time, service was very good. I had the filet mignon. This restaurant is a family-friendly, unpretentious place where the people were pleasant. However, they do not serve wine or beer. If I return to the area, I'd give it another try.

Visited June 2014