“I liked it, and my kids loved it.”
Review of Dinosaur World

Dinosaur World
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Cave City
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I've driven by this place a dozen times, and always thought, someday. Someday came, and I was pleasantly surprised. The walk through the park viewing the life-sized dinosaurs was a fun walk, and the kids loved what they were seeing - as well as reading about their favorites. Heck, we even found mammoths, and a chance to take a picture by the big T-Rex you see from the Interstate - mammoths too.

They have a neat little museum, a dino dig that lets you look for (and keep) small fossils, and a type of archaeology type dig the kids can do while parents sit on bleachers and watch. Adults might find aspects of this all a little boring after an hour or so, but my kids spent three great hours here, and could have stayed longer. A little bit of everything, and a great side trip if you're in the Mammoth Cave area and looking for something different. We really enjoyed it, and glad we finally walked in. By the way, they have a very large gift shop, and something for everyone in there,

1  Thank BattlegroundTravel

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We loved this! I took pics of everything and the name plates so I could make a book for the kids. They enjoyed it as well. The activites are fun. I always wanted to be able to participate in a dig, and I finally did it! The kids were able to look for fossils in another activity. We would go again.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

After a day of seeing the beautiful Mammoth Caves, we were ready for something easy and fun to do before leaving town. My daughter loves dinosaurs and she was looking forward to this. It did not disappoint. The statues throughout the park were excellent and great photo opportunities for the whole family. She really liked digging for her own fossils and they let you keep 3 pieces that you find. Some of the stuff in the store was a bit overpriced, but that's to be expected. Overall it was a great place to stop and not a bad price for the whole family.

1  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great time for the kids and adults!!! It was fun to dig for fossils and see the dinosaurs! The staff was really helpful. The "museum" part was a disappointment.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Dinosaur World is a fun place for kids. You follow a path through the trees and there are many dinosaur statues throughout. They are all labeled with signs to tell what kind of dino they are and some facts about them. Admission also included a fossil dig. Our son got to dig through a large sand trough and keep a few of the treasures he found. Great place for your little dino-lovers!