“A Lot of Fun and Educational Too.”
Review of Dinosaur World

Dinosaur World
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Cave City
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Of all the places we went in Cave City this was our Grandson's favorite bar far. I'll have to say it exceeded my expectations too.

The dinosaurs were very well maintained, as lifelike as you can expect, and they all had interesting info posted about them.

The dinosaur walk was very well laid out and offered a lot of shade. There was also a playground, a building with an interesting and educational dinosaur video, a boneyard, and a fossil dig. The fossil dig lets the kids take home 3 genuine fossils out of the batch that they find.

I'm sure if we return to Cave City our grandson will want to go here again, and I won't mind going again myself!

1  Thank John M
There are newer reviews for Dinosaur World

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stopped at Dinosaur World with my three grandchildren, ages 10, 6, and 3. They are dinosaur lovers and had a wonderful time. It was a lot more than we expected. The walk has more life size dinosaurs then you would ever expect! They are nestled in the woods so it looks like they are really out there grazing and you just walked up on them! And not just your run of the mill dinosaurs the rare ones too. The path is fun because our little one could run up and down to his heart's content and our older one could linger and read the information plaques. The museum with the fossils was excellent for an older child. The fossil dig was fun for all! This is a children's attraction and well worth the stop! Fun and educational, imagine that! So glad we stopped during our travels.

1  Thank christine s
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Like many attractions in Cave City, this is GREAT for kids, but kind of boring for adults. We have been making annual trips to Cave City for several years; the entertainment for the grown-ups here is seeing how much fun the kids have. The dinosaur walk, fossil dig, dinosaur museum, etc. are perfect for the toddler to early teen demographic; they have a nice playground and picnic area - a great first stop to walk out a long car ride.

Accept that you won't be too entranced, but your kids will LOVE this place.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The admission is $14.95 per person. They have a discount for seniors and children. If you have kids with you they have a great playground, Fossil Digging and an interactive area. In addition to the walk there is a museum and a theater. The walk is very nice - it is space out well for photo opportunities. There is a large gift shop inside with an interestng variety of items. We are very glad we stopped.

1  Thank Tamara P
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife took our two daughters, ages 6 and 4, and they loved it. The dino walk was nice. It was well shaded under canopy of trees which was nice in 90 degree temperature. Exhibits were really neat. Kids loved the fossil dig. They get to keep 3 of their favorite fossils they find. The worker will explain to them what it is that they selected. The museum was pretty good getting to see some pretty nice fossils. The gift shop I thought was pretty reasonable comparing to other gift shops I've been to in various places. I can see us going back there again.