“Kids love it”
Review of Dinosaur World

Dinosaur World
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Cave City
Reviewed July 22, 2012

took our niece and nephew and they had a blast. Didn't realize it at the time but it is also dog friendly!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I went with my sister and her husband and kids, it was really fun for the kids.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Dino world! Fun for little kids. They got to dig for fossils... That was the favorite. Teens may be bored here... A beer garden would make this place a great value. Four of us cost $45...not a good value but the place, including the bathrooms were clean. Along with needing a beer garden they really need water fountains...

2  Thank oilyx
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The only complaint is the price of admission, however, you can tell that the $ goes back into the park and the upkeep is current. Park is clean and lots of little things to do. Great playground area w/ picnic tables and the dinosaur trail is awesome! My kids were excited about the fossil dig where they were able to dig real fossils out of the sand and choose 3 to keep! Museum was very interesting. This is a small but fun place to visit if you have dinosaur lovers and/or little ones (our kids are 8,7, & 2 and they loved it)!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

OKAY, OKAY guys give it a rest. So there are no animated / electronic dinosaurs here . If had called ahead and asked like I did , YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT!!! I will agree it is overpriced for what it is. The statues are cheesy and not very life like. The movie cave is sweltering and the movie could not hold a scientist's interest. The gift shop rocks, but it to is over priced on some things. All of it was well worth it when I saw the joy on my 4 year old daughter's face, whom happens to love dinosaurs. She did not want to leave after 2 hours. This is not a good attraction if your adults without kids or have kids older than 7 or 8. I most pleased and will be back to this attraction soon. Come on guys this is a little hick town in a going nowhere state, yes, I am a Kentucky native. What did you expect??? If you want all those special effects go to a flashier state. Kentucky is know for their cheesiness for cripes sake!!!