“Really fun for little ones!”
Review of Dinosaur World

Dinosaur World
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Cave City
“Really fun for little ones!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The only complaint is the price of admission, however, you can tell that the $ goes back into the park and the upkeep is current. Park is clean and lots of little things to do. Great playground area w/ picnic tables and the dinosaur trail is awesome! My kids were excited about the fossil dig where they were able to dig real fossils out of the sand and choose 3 to keep! Museum was very interesting. This is a small but fun place to visit if you have dinosaur lovers and/or little ones (our kids are 8,7, & 2 and they loved it)!

Lexington, Kentucky
“Made my daughter smile”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

OKAY, OKAY guys give it a rest. So there are no animated / electronic dinosaurs here . If had called ahead and asked like I did , YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT!!! I will agree it is overpriced for what it is. The statues are cheesy and not very life like. The movie cave is sweltering and the movie could not hold a scientist's interest. The gift shop rocks, but it to is over priced on some things. All of it was well worth it when I saw the joy on my 4 year old daughter's face, whom happens to love dinosaurs. She did not want to leave after 2 hours. This is not a good attraction if your adults without kids or have kids older than 7 or 8. I most pleased and will be back to this attraction soon. Come on guys this is a little hick town in a going nowhere state, yes, I am a Kentucky native. What did you expect??? If you want all those special effects go to a flashier state. Kentucky is know for their cheesiness for cripes sake!!!

Pulaski, TN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for kids!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

If your traveling with kids, then you might as well stop and check out the dinosaurs. I thought it was a little pricey ($48 for 2 adults, 2 kids), but the kiddos enjoyed it and Cave City needed the business.

Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“The boys loved this place!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Ok, for the kids Dinosaur World ----gets a five star, but from a parent's point of view.... somethings can be better maintained. For example, the playground needs to be updated, there are no infant swings for the little ones and there is no shade while the kids play outside on the hot metal slides. A small snack bar would work too, but you can bring in food and drink so it's cheaper that way, I suppose. I think the playground should have more cool "dino-slides, dino playground stuff .... something." I think it's alittle lacking.

Again, my boys loved it! So, I gave this place a five star and though we will not probably return, I do recommend it.

Hope you enjoy!

2 Thank ReviewerT
Franklin, Kentucky
232 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 232 helpful votes
“Step Into Another World”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I had a free afternoon while completing some work in Cave City, Kentucky when I spotted a sign promoting “Dinosaur World”. It caught my interest and I thought what would I have to lose to drive over and see what they had to offer. Glad I did!

Once parked (plenty of parking at no cost) I purchased a ticket and began my self-guided tour of the grounds. I was really taken back by the life size reproductions of different dinosaurs. (over 150 to look at).
There is information pertaining to each type of dinosaur which makes the walk not only interesting but also informative.

Types of dinosaurs seen included Brachiosaurus, Chasmosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Spinosaurus, Stygimoloch and Triceratops. And let’s not forget Raptor’s and T-Rex.

It’s a fun experience for kids and adults alike. Enjoyable way to spend an afternoon. Here is their website.

2 Thank DrMarc9491