“Nice Diner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Bristol, Virginia
“Nice Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

This little diner in the old downtown area of Cave City is open for breakfast and lunch. They have a small menu but some good sandwiches/paninis. Also, good coffee and pie!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank William V

“Nice Local Breakfast Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is a charming place with friendly staff and good food at a great price. I would definitely recommend Cream & Sugar Cafe as a breakfast destination.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have on been there for breakfast but it is one of the best omelets I've ever had. The staff is always nice and quick to refill your coffee.

Visited August 2012
Rogers, MN
“Hidden Gem in "downtown" Cave City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

I would highly recommend this place for lunch, I believe they are only open for breakfast and lunch. It was terrific. The sandwiches and the panini's were wonderful. We took our 2 kids (10 & 12), and my daughter is quite picky. They made her a turkey sandwich which wasn't on the menu, exactly to her liking. I had a panini that I can't remember the name, but it had thinly sliced beef with peppers and a horseradish sauce. My mouth is still watering thinking about it. This place is also known for their homemade pies. We all had a different slice, since the prices were so reasonable. We had a slice of derby, lemon, buttermilk coconut, and Peanut Butter pie. They were all terrific. Service was what you would expect for true southern hospitality. Overall, this place was great. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is traveling through or near cave city.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Curteous
Atlanta, Georgia
“enough salt in the food to last you a life time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

seriously, if you think mcdonalds is salty, you will not believe the amount of salt used here. kids would not even eat the soup.
waitress was somewhat friendly. in a hurry to get us out. hours said open to 2.30 but really open to 2. at 1.32, she was asking us if we wanted dessert because they were closing.
sandwiches were ok. service was slow.

Visited July 2012