“Good Experience”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This restaurant is right off of I-65 making it easily accessible if you're traveling. We chose El Mazatlan because there aren't many dining options in this area and fast food didn't sound good. There is plenty of parking, even at the peak of dinner time, and we were immediately seated when we arrived. It took a few minutes to place our initial drink orders but after that our server was very attentive and helpful. After placing our meal orders, the food arrived in about ten minutes and was very tasty. Everything was hot and delivered as ordered. If you like good, quick Mexican food, this is a good place to stop. Be sure to try the guacamole!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

When I approached El Mazatlán, I thought is was a dive. However, when I entered, my perspective completely reversed. The venue was beautiful with tasteful Mexican décor. My meal was delicious. It was well-prepared and healthy. I ordered the quesadillas with an avocado salad and a margarita. The service was fast and friendly. It is no wonder that El Mazatlán is the top-rated restaurant in Cave City by Trip Advisor patrons.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Obviously a local favorite, tucked behind a gas station - and that's not a bad thing. For about $12 I got the dinner especial - a taste of everything. It was not only delicious, it would feed at least 2 if not more. It wasn't a taste, it was one of each :-) since I'm traveling alone, I have lunch and dinner for tomorrow and that is a good thing. The service was great and the wine ok - the only choice is Chardonnay, Pinot, or red. But they do have a full service bar and their margarita get raves in town. I love local and this was good. You won't go away hungry, that's for sure.

1  Thank Trippintoday1
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Typical anytown Mexican restaurant menu, Clean,fast getting good food out, staff very nice. If you leave hungry its your own fault!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We really love the food, I order Chile Rel and it was sooo good, for the three of us plus 2 margarita it's under 30 dollars, inc tips! Try this place when you are in the Cave City area.