“Best Mexican Restaurant in Cave City”
Review of El Mazatlan

El Mazatlan
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Cave City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Very clean and prompt service. They have a beautiful outdoor dining area. You can get a huge portable beer stein to place on your table for 15.00. It's perfect for a small group of say 4.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

The food is delicious, even the chicken wings. The servers are all very friendly, and even let me stay after closing to finish watching an overtime hockey game. If you can get there before 8 pm on a weekday, the happy hour specials are an unbelievable bargain.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Well, as we pulled up, I thought UH OH! Didn't realize the parking was on opposite side of the building. It was good and pretty clean. Service was great, Margarita's were good and the food was good. I would recommend.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Am shocked by the bad reviews. This place was fantastic. Great food, service and cold beer! Will definitely come back again.

1  Thank cbeaupre
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I'm surprised at all the great reviews. I have been to many Mexican restaurants and this one is near the bottom. Things started out bad with the salsa. It's like they opened a can of tomato sauce and put it in a bowl. I had to ask the waiter 3 times to fill my water glass. My margarita was very syrupy. Food was average. Not many choices in this town, but I ate better a the KFC down the road.