This place has it all, something to do for us (mom and dad) and the little ones. We have enjoyed every minute of our stay. The staff at Jellystone is well rounded and friendly to all. I thank the staff was just as happy to be there as we where. This was are 4th year we have enjoyed this park but this year the staff and management have proved with the new upgrades and cleanliness of the park that this is the place that I want to be at all times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 125 campsites including 20/30/50 amp electrical, water, sewer and primitive sites. 71 Rental cabins of various sizes. Jumping pillow, 2 pools, splash pad, 300' waterslide, free hi-speed wi-fi and more. Full-time recreation staff during peak season. Some cabins open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Mammoth Cave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mammoth Cave Jellystone Park Camp Hotel Cave City
- Mammoth Cave Jellystone Park Camp Resort