We travel to Jellystone every year and the kids love it! We have different ages range from 3 to 13 to 17. We always rent a cabin, a little pricey but worth it. The only problem we have ever had was the fridge was not cold at all & it took over 4 hours before we received another one. My husband had to wait in the cabin for maintence the whole time so he missed a day with us. The staff is super friendly, lots for everyone to do. This year we visited on "Chocolate Week" fun but Water Wars is better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 125 campsites including 20/30/50 amp electrical, water, sewer and primitive sites. 71 Rental cabins of various sizes. Jumping pillow, 2 pools, splash pad, 300' waterslide, free hi-speed wi-fi and more. Full-time recreation staff during peak season. Some cabins open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Mammoth Cave reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mammoth Cave Jellystone Park Camp Hotel Cave City
- Mammoth Cave Jellystone Park Camp Resort